Only One More Bad

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Indica Ryan, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Wow I didn't think I would be making this. My time here may have been short, but it was lived to the fullest. I always wanted to stay longer but I realized that staying isn't the best option for me. I am a senior in high school, and I will be off to college. There is stuff I have to do now in high school to graduate, and gmod is becoming a distraction. I want to graduate to make my family proud and even make myself proud. I want to go to college and make a whole new life as well. I don't know where and I don't know how long I will be gone. I want to truly enjoy my college experience so I have to make sacrifices. I don't want to be living in my dorm 24/7, studying or playing gmod when there is a world out there for me to see. I also lost my touch with gmod. I used to enjoy playing this game on hours upon hours with no sleep. It now feels like I'm staffing and it become a chore. I don't even handle the reports which is the funny part:ROFLMAO:. This isn't a farewell forever, I will be on the sever from here to there. Now here is the moment we have all been waiting for tags.
    @ryan4win one of the first mods I have ever met. One of the few that was willing to hangout with me in TS even though I was not a mod. You will always be twin till the end.
    @Agent A thank you for the v.i.p and being there when I needed somebody to talk to.
    @Pacifist well paci thank you, you truly are a definition of a friend goal.
    @Mr. Disco I will always remember the talks we had in TS. They truly will always be in my head.
    @French Toast you are one of the funniest people I ever met good luck on your finals:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
    @Skyrossm you were a pleasure to be around. You always made me laugh and cheer me up.thanks
    @Shaddoll even though you stopped talking to me because you became a "cool kid" thanks for the advice.
    @NoHackJustGood Thank you for taking me with you. I truly had a blast hanging with you on prophunt.
    @Highwon thank you for telling me I matter.
    If there is anybody I missed feel free to let me know and I will post something on your profile page. When I come back I hope nothing has changed. I am proud to be apart of such a wonderful community and I will always remember how happy I was when I was around.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Sad to see ya go my dude. Take care and good luck in college.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

My finals were a couple weeks ago but thanks anyways lol. I hope you keep coming on ts from time to time. Good luck on school, and I'm sure you will go on to do great things.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Cya man. Glad you found what you want to do. Take care and I'm always here if you need somebody to talk to.

5. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Good luck with your studies, see you around!

6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

#NoTagGlory
    Although I sometimes was a dick to you on TS (in kind of a good way), you were a nice guy to talk to and be around. And we actually talked a LOT.
    You are a funny and kind guy, and I am happy to see that you are a really dedicated person too. Its not an Adios, only an Hasta la Vista, 2 year old Fetus. (I will never get rid of this nickname ;))

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were a nice dude man, and I hope you can come back someday. Also, friend goal? LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I just finished my last final yesterday - a total horror. I probably should've studied :thinking:
    Anyways, I haven't talked to you much, but good luck in your schooling. I hope this decision makes a positive impact on your college experience.
    Good luck and Come back soon!!

9. Bee seeing you!