Approved onionguts's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by onionguts, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onionguts

onionguts New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    onionguts
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44526180
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I assume I got banned for RDM and leave, but I recieved my slay and while waiting my internet disconnected. I have no problem waiting for the round to be over I don't "RDM and Leave"
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Onionguts, you were banned by @Azaelus for rdm and leave 5th offense which was globalized and extended by @wink

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll wait for @Azaelus to respond with evidence, please be patient.

4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @onionguts

Lets get right into it

I got this report against you from CobaltHex which shows you shooting this player for no reason. You replied that you thought he was AFK for the past round.

[​IMG]

Please note that you can only kill AFK's during Overtime. Now, overtime on the servers generally starts after 4 minutes has passed since round start. As you killed him 3:02 minutes into the round, you killed him outside of Overtime. Therefore you needed a slay. However, before you can serve your full round slay, you left. Now I gave you ample time to come back since I had to get Wink in to issue your 5th RDM and Leave Offense (about a round for you to reconnect). If what you speak is true, I am willing to unban you and let you serve a slay.

I'll leave the rest of the report to Wink.

5. john redcorn

I've added you on steam, let's discuss.

6. john redcorn

Okay, we talked it out, and you served a slay. Please follow our !motd and extended rules more closely in the near future.

Appeal: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.