one word story

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Fiz, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Bed

2. Genesis

Genesis VIP

3. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

genesis

4. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Fucked

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

A

6. Indy226

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

and

8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Ate

9. Indy226

his

10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Arse

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Indy226

with

• Old Old x 1
  12. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

A

13. food

food VIP

Spicy

14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Metal

15. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

"ok", I see. So you built up the energy to reply nothing other than "ok". Out of all the things you could've replied, you just went "ok". Wow. Fuck you dipshit. This is not "ok". Don't think this is even funny. Even a feminist comedian is funnier than this shit. I sat and typed a proper message, I put time and thought into it and you jizz all over it by posting the two letter message "ok". You did not take one bit of my message into consideration, you just replied that without the intention of contributing to the conversation. I can't believe that you're this stupid. I do NOT waste my time when I write messages. YOU did, you took 5 seconds out of your life just to say "ok" and piss me off. You fucking piece of shit. I hope you die alone in pain. You're an absolute disgrace to humanity and you know it. I'm amazed you even have friends. They must be assholes who spend all their time replying "ok" to proper messages too. Now find something else to do with your life. You're fucking dead, "ok"iddo.

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  16. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

spoon

17. Indy226

on

18. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

the reduntant big loma

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

A

20. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

plate