One word story so far

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indy226, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

The president Idoit Had a BIG fat cock on Her pussy while the Sun shined with overwhelming Rays And our furry Was euthanized like Sticky euthanizes talon furs in her home of Africa. Changing @The Memelord's period to an ! after It burned Down due to American scum Militia's comma They All ate My Big yellow(?) Shoe Because Fuck You And Now I Need A sleep inducing Circumcision With Him On Tuesday We used to have threesomes but the fire kept ruining His sessions For sex and Died painfully for fucking God who Corona Beer Lyme Comtemplating hated the Cock and cube torture in his Bed while genesis Fucked A @Dadly25 and Ate his Arse with A Spicy Metal spoon on A plate During Ramadan Mohammed Kissed the Russian Vladimir while Under Fat cock. The scoliosis nigga grew Up until he ate forbidden chedder apples Father stretch Legs far And Broke His Ankles Then She Took My cane After cock munching penis Goblins wreaked of Cum Bubbles from beneath Their ass Cheeks. ;however, dick slapping your faces, hurts during. herpes did nothing to stop my Asshole from Expanding Except when it did.. My Dick Fell off Yay Dark Shiny ring Around My Balls Of Doom Necrophilia rape And

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Request to remove any post that had more than one word in it.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Bruhbruh

4. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Updated

5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Take a drink every time someone says something related to dicks

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Impossible