One In the Chamber Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by UmadGravity, Oct 27, 2014.

1. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I suggest a crowbar instead of a knife. Give the crowbar 1 hit just like the gun to give players to pick, test your aim OR go melee and 1 hit them. If the knife would be throwable then it could used be long range which is like saying you get 2 bullets for the gun. A melee and ranged weapon is the right call for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

+1 One in the Chamber: Deagle, Crowbar. This would incorporate the crowbar fights that some user have suggested with some more dynamism with the added bullet per kill.

3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

4. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

Like most people are suggesting because this is TTT, with a game mode that came from COD, (I do believe) Deagle & Crowbar.
    I love this idea honestly, everyone's been wanting another fun round. This could actually be a great idea for one.
    +1

5. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

I love this, a +1 from me. Crowbar and Deagle would be the best choice.

6. It seems that the knife is generally disliked for this match. It makes sense to me that the knife would be too op in this gametype.

Right now there is general agreement that the crowbar is a good alternative. the crowbar fits to garrys mod, and takes the "COD" element out of it.

I like the crowbar for this under the following condition:
    The crowbar MUST be used as vanilla with no upgrades. If people, like me, with full upgrades go running around with the crowbar, we would win easy.

ONE THING ABOUT THE WHOLE CALL OF DUTY HATE.

Most of you disdain call of duty as a franchise. I understand that the game culture around that franchise in particular has a very bad denotation. Call of Duty was a great game at one point and they had good ideas and executed it will. Call of duty, 2,3, and Modern Warfare were a ton of fun to play. After that, the culture started to shift away from content in the campaign and toward how the multiplayer market can be satisfied. I would like to remind you that we are playing a multiplayer dominated game here in Gmod, and online exclusively in TTT. People who create the call of duty series work within a formula that sells, and sells big. BUT. They DO come up with GOOD IDEAS every so often.

I do not think it is fair to hate the game mode of OIC, just because you hate call of duty. the dynamic of the minigame is great, and is fun, and is creative, and is a GOOD idea. I think it is worth the effort to try and bring the game mode into a fun round for the server goers to enjoy. Ive never seen anything like it anywhere else on TTT so it would be a first.

Thanks again guys

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Super mega gigantic +1 for the crowbar and deagle.

8. I suggest instead of a knife they use crowbars. In one in a chamber the solution to a player with no bullets is to melee someone to recover a bullet. Though in a way I do see your point since there are always going to be those people who don't use there gun and just melee everyone.
    -----------
    The problem with knives is that they can be thrown. The point of the gamemode that you either have a bullet or run around with a melee weapon, adding knives would take away from the fact its called one in a chamber and not something else
    -----------
    Note: This challenge needs to turn off TTT crowbar upgrade.

9. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This is going to be implemented tonight as part of our special Halloween event. While other parts of the event will only last for the Halloween weekend, this fun round is going to stay for as long as it is popular with the player base.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Praise Highwon!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

13. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

14. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Highwon possibility of a time it starts? <3

15. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

16. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

:D

17. prochaos

prochaos VIP

OH PRAISE THE LORD !

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

[​IMG]

19. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

It's good I code, I'm on my ipad but I will post the code so people can't use secondary attack on the knife (which is throw)

20. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Pretty pointless at this point considering the fun round has already been implemented.