One In the Chamber Fun Round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by UmadGravity, Oct 27, 2014.

1. What if we set up a new fun round that is kind of like "one in the chamber"

How it is played:

Each player starts with 1 bullet in a pistol
    Each player gets a knife

The pistol is 1 shot kill anywhere.

If you kill the person with your shot, you get that shot back +1 extra bullet
    The knife is one shot kill. If you stick someone with a knife, you get the knife back +1 Bullet

Last man standing wins.

20 Points per kill
    100 most kills
    100 last man standing

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

+1, OIC was always my favorite in COD.

3. I like one in the chamber, because it is a simple concept, so the coding shouldnt be unbearibly difficult (i cant code for shit), and it works within the system of the other fun rounds. if would be a sweet addition in my opinion, and yes i loved OIC.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This is one game mode I can enjoy playing. Instead of a knife though, I suggest crowbars instead. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Great Suggestion for a fun Round +1 maybe it can be tweaked to appeal to everyone but it would be a great addition and we need something new and exciting on the server +1 !

6. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

+1

7. Its COD logic, a knife is instant kill.
    Unless the Crowbar was set so that it would be an instant kill, I strongly disagree.
    Even if you made the crowbar an instant kill, It would take away the whole COD feeling to it. Not important but my opinion none the less.

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Here's the issue. The knife in TTT can be thrown. However, one in the chamber does not use throwing knives. That's why I suggested a crowbar instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

A deagle and a crowbar would be good weapons to use, unless the throwing of the knife can be somehow disabled.

+1

10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Colt pls +1

11. Carned

Change it for vanilla then ;)

12. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

This is TTT after all, not COD, so using a crowbar would personally feel a little better, and coding wise (as a guess) it would probably be easier to just up the damage output of the crowbar than to disable throwing knives. The damage of the crowbar is just a value to be changed while the knife would probably take a bit to fix.

Only other issue I have is that if they used a knife, once it kills someone it goes away, so they'd also have to somehow make it stay in your inventory.

Either way: +1

13. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Shitboxes is going to get me dead first.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I hope this gets added its a challenging fun round.

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

That is no reason not to include a fun round. If that was the case then we'd have no fun rounds.

+1 for the idea. @Highwon

16. Carned

However i DO NOT want to see the knife, i feel people will just run around with that and it will be unfair, removing the challenge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

18. How would it be unfair if everyone has a knife and people have bullets? And keep in mind that the knife can be thrown to combat the knifers

19. Carned

Because you can quite easily jump around with the knife, it works in COD because you can't throw it, i just don't want to see it here, only the Gun.