Ol' Switcheroo Teleporter

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Santa Claus, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Let's discuss the addition of another teleport device. We would keep the old one, of course.

This teleporter could swap places with another player. Let's use an example:

I'm a traitor sniping in the vents on dolls. Someone says "Traitor in the vents!!". I then pull out my teleport device, aim at an innocent on the book shelf, and immediately swap places with them.

Now, the poor inno gets to deal with everyone coming up to the vents!! xD!!!!

Currently, I can't find something already made, and I do not know how to code anything. But @Vector and @Chai might, if they're not too busy. @Chai could you elaborate on how hard this would be to code?

Please comment below with your opinions and recommendations.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Actually possible i'd base the code off of the teleporter which randomly switches place with a player then write the rest from scratch (to avoid stealing others work) atm i'm working on something atm will try to make a test copy unless @Chai has spare time on his hands as finals are for me soon so it'd might be a week or two

• Like Like x 2
  3. Paradox

question how many uses (ajustable via ttt's max ammo code and primary ammo and defualt clip and clipsize)

4. Santa Claus

5. Paradox

Sounds fair it'd have a cooldown (preferablly) changing it's rpm is a no go i'd have to add it to ttt's base code since they use a specific line of code to add delay to weapon. @PanzerShrimp in reality i should've bunlded these messages.

6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

So if I were getting shot at, I could switch places with an Inno then they would be getting shot at until the person shooting at me realizes they'd been bamboozled. Would this be crossfire?

Also this could be used for making Innos commit to acts they're not aware of? Like I'm by a few UnIDs then swap an inno in my place so they're killing for being by UnIDs.

And I'm assuming you'd have to be looking at the player in order to transport correct?

Just things to think about. I'm neutral to the weapon

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Santa Claus

I'd assume so.

Muahahaha Yes!!
    Yes
    Aw man :(

I also think it should take ~2 seconds to complete the act

8. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I could see a lot of potential problems with reports. Especially with things like gba. This is a cool idea but I just don't see it mixing well with the current ruleset

9. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

I really want this +1

10. IF this is added and lets say I'm going to kill this T off GBA and I go in and murder the poor feller who has been switched by the TP. Will there be a thing in the logs that shows the switch so mods know that there was a mix-up.

Take the malfunction pistol for example

11. It's a cool idea, but unless it shows the relevant information, such as its use and the target, I see too much of a possibility of loopholing.