Oh noes! Banned!

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alpha69, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

Banned on Serious TTT West (for no reason that I can see).

Let me run through the events leading up to said event: I join the server and play a few rounds in map Clue and then in map Bowling Alley (whatever the map file is named). 3rd or 4th round as detective I kill (RDM) two people either caused damage to me or killed another innocent. With two present mods in the server (Killamarshal :p & Omgtin :roll: ) I am then slain by the latter mod for two rounds under the justification of 'second offence' . Soon after debating the two slays (in the same round) I then announce my determination to find and kill a player who resisted a traitor test under the direct order of another detective. Said player is later found in the bowling lanes after me searching the back part of the map (behind the lanes). I turn up and follow through by executing the player. I am then banned for what I assume to be ''Ghosting'' (I say assume because my game has a tendency to not allow me the privilege of seeing my ban message). Coming here to explain the bullshit you find me doing now.

Omgtin, please, explain the slays in great detail :shock:. Killa, please, explain the 28 day ban :eek:.

My analysis shows that you moderators are all bipolar to the most extreme degree :arrow: :evil: :arrow: :D

And if you'd be so kind, allow me to actually reply to any responses I get on my own fucking ban appeal <3

- Alpha

2. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

You know, while I'm at it, a nice explanation as to why I'm banned from West 2 as well would be just fantastic. THANKS!!

3. omgtin

omgtin VIP

4. omgtin

omgtin VIP

He was talking to you about it on skype.

5. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

You & your friend Blood Falcon193 were banned on West 2for ghosting according to the banlist.

You were also banned on west for your 3rd RDM & Leave.

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

you shouldn't be banned on west 1 because we banned you off west 2. throughout the day with you and bloodfalcon on, ou and him both made some questionable traitor kills, and then blood falcon admitted to you two being on skype together at the time, me and omgtin both made the decission, as the admittion to being on skype with eachother, and the questionable kills on t's, including the RDM of those maps, to ban you for the 4 week ghosting ban. you are not currently banned on east and (shouldn't be) on west 1. i would say DENIED but i am going to leave it open for you to respond and let an admin respond as well.

7. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

ahh he is banned on west 1 as well, my bad.

8. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Ok. Your slays: The first one idk i wasnt there. Your second one, an inno (who i slayed) hit you with the crowbar and then you killed the wrong person for it. Your third slay, Was when you killed someone for not getting tested.

9. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

I'm just stupid but I'd love it immensely if you could paraphrase or rephrase what you typed here.

I would've used the ''you don't know all the facts'' with Skype as my excuse but that suddenly is ruled out. I'll still say that you're making assumptions off a piece of information that was delivered by a player that for any reason you seem to believe is incapable of telling lies/falsehoods (that or you realize I'm bluffing even further and have resorted to saying shit that immediately comes to mind).

The first slay, if you don't know what for, shouldn't even be a fucking slay then.

The second slay I tried to explain it out to you, and I'll try once more using EVERYTHING I know about that situation: I'm bashing a window with a crowbar with some other dude and I suddenly get hit while the dude is out of my sight. I then have reasonable reason to suspect him furthermore. I deliver him a blow with a crowbar and they respond with gun shots. I take that as a sign of ''enough'' and kill him then and there, a few seconds after the gun fire.

I later learn (from him first and Omgtin second) that my friend (BloodFalcon193) admitted to swinging the first crowbar. I don't care that I killed the guy, I care that I killed him wrongly. I decide to not take any action toward the true criminal for fear of death and fuck, he's my friend.

Ghosting, in this case, is determined (I think by you) off of some suspicious kills on either side.

I'm also blind because I didn't catch a specific reason as to why I was just banned.

Lovely conversation this is turning out to be, isn't it?

- Alpha

10. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

can i ask you to plz follow format
    Your In Game Nickname:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:

Why should you be unbanned:
    Evidence of innocence:

11. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

Sigh. Isn't that a TTT rule regardless of the server that you don't deny getting tested directly from a detective without raising suspicion on you? The jackoff even said that he always denies getting tested because it's ''fun'' or ''interesting'' or ''for the luls''. The fuck should I care that he died from his own smartassery?

And what's with people not minding the concept of personal business?

12. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Well you killed him for not getting tested so it is rdm. You should really learn the rules before you play. It helps you from being slain alot. :mrgreen:

13. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

Thanks for touching up on this. Can you address my other wall of text plis?

14. omgtin

omgtin VIP

15. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

16. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

People can refuse to not get tested. You just have to keep a eye on them the rest of the match. You can not kos or kill them for refusing to take the traitor test,

plz go here for our server rules for clarification, rules

17. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

NOTE

This server does not have a 3 warning rule. You can't KOS someone for following you. If someone is trapping you, inform the staff that you are stuck and have them teleport you out. Use '@' to message staff.

You should put that in your little note. From servers I play on it's implied that if you're dicking around refusing being tested on your own accord that you have something to hide. If you're innocent, you have no reason to hide anything.

''Punishments are subject to change under an admin's discretion.''

Doesn't it go Moderators then Administrators? Promotion ingame takes place or something?

- Alpha

18. omgtin

omgtin VIP

We never changed the punishment. You were banned for ghosting and the consequence is a 4 week ban. Did we ban you for more than 4 weeks? No, so I don't understand the point you were trying to make there.

19. Alpha69

Alpha69 New Member

The point that I'm trying to make is that you're banning me off the justification of the Ghosting rule that is labeled in your delicate rule system. What you're not understanding is that you have no reason to ban for breakage of that rule because you don't know it was broken by me nor BloodFalcon.

The point I'm trying to make is that you should decide to gather actual evidence that shows specifically how I violated the rule of Ghosting. A few suspicious T kills, as Killa puts it, is his opinion and nothing else. You and Killa deciding that any voice chat system is considered Ghosting is not only a decision made by you two, but agreed upon as facts.

If you'd like to tell me exactly in which way shape or form IN TEH GAME how I gave away ''Ghosting'' then you may proceed to keep repeating yourself. Right now it's assumptions off of one persons word. You can tell that one person is a bit foolish as well.

20. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The ban for ghosting will stay, based on this evidence:
    [​IMG]

Appeal Denied.

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.