Finished October Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Sinz, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My favorite Aspect of the community is the SNIZ THE HAXOR
    My favorite role is TRAITOR because I can shrekt people.
    I prefer being stabbed by @Event Horizon
    My favorite English word is Serious.

2. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

My favorite Aspect of the community:how fast mods are at responding and getting rid of toxic players
    My favorite role is TRAITOR because I can kill innos without losing karma
    I prefer being harpooned by @Sinz the hackzor
    My favorite English word is fuck it can mean so many different things

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 1. What's your favorite aspect of the community?
    Nice staff @POP STAR @Nena @Event Horizon @Sinz @Raven @AvalonTreman @other staff, great players, and activeness.
    2. What role do you prefer?
    Traitor (1337 sniping, headshot kills (youve all seen me))
    3. Do you enjoy being stabbed, or harpooned?
    Personally, I like being stabbed because a knife can come out of nowhere and silently kill you, and I find it thrilling.
    4. What's your favorite word in the english language?
    Hi

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Buttered Sausages

Buttered Sausages Active Member

What's your favorite aspect of this community? MangoTango.
    Which role do you prefer traitor, innocent, or detective? Detective
    Do you enjoy being stabbed or being harpooned? Harpooned
    What's your favorite word in the English language? Sausage

5. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

1) Everything.
    2) Traitor
    3) Stabbed
    4) Food

6. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Congrats on getting lead <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jesus Carlos

Jesus Carlos Regular Member

What's your favorite aspect of this community? (weapons, active servers, friendliness, etc.) Active servers
    Which role do you prefer traitor, innocent, or detective? Traitor
    Do you enjoy being stabbed or being harpooned? Harpooned
    What's your favorite word in the English language? (indubitably, grotesque, omission, etc.) Magic

8. What's your favorite aspect of this community? (weapons, active servers, friendliness, etc.) Choose your own. : The range of weapons available
    Which role do you prefer traitor, innocent, or detective? : Traitor
    Do you enjoy being stabbed or being harpooned? : Harpooned
    What's your favorite word in the English language? (indubitably, grotesque, omission, etc.) : Apathetic

9. What's your favorite aspect of this community?
    The general professionalism the staff carry which you don't see in many servers as well as a more cooperative community

Which role do you prefer traitor, innocent, or detective?
    Innocent

Do you enjoy being stabbed or being harpooned?
    It's called being spooned

What's your favorite word in the English language? Dingalingadong

10. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

1. The staff. Easily some of best trained staff I've ever seen.
    2. Traitor. Because Deathstations
    3. Knifed. Whenever I'm knifed, I know that people have to get close in order to do so. Makes me feel special.
    4. Insinuate

11. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

What's your favorite aspect of this community? (weapons, active servers, friendliness, etc.) Choose your own.

You Sinz <3!!! Wait, you got Lead Admin?!?!?!?!?!

Innocent, cause I can just mess around and not worry about anything.

Harpoons! The bigger the better ;D

What's your favorite word in the English language? (indubitably, grotesque, omission, etc.)

'Merica.

12. Finn

Finn Human VIP

What's your favorite aspect of this community?

Harpoons. Harpoons for days.

Traitor. Balls to the wall all out chaos. Murder spree from start to finish, their end, or mine.

Harpoooooooned. It shows that you may, may, have superior harpooning skills than me, and that's elite.

What's your favorite word in the English language?

Dichotomy. A division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different. Die-Caw-Toe-Me. We live with the burden of being dichotomous every day, yet most people can't put it into words, or express it, but it is our contrasting nature, good versus evil, right and wrong, our dichotomy that makes us human. Light and Dark. It's biblical. It's us, and we are it. So hopefully this sheds light on to anyone who has ever felt wrong or been criticized for thinking dark thoughts, or doing bad things. You aren't a freak, you are human. There is always darkness. And there is always light. Always a balance to be maintained. Never give up, never surrender. Just remember, you are in control of your destiny, and it is a heavy burden, but there are always people who can help you carry the weight. Tangent over.

13. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

1.Active servers
    2. Traitor
    3.Harpooned (Way more skills than backstabbers)
    4. Smile

14. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

The community here is like no other. It keeps you coming back for more, it takes hold of you, and never lets you go. Your mind will forever be consumed by the thoughts of SeriousTTT till the day you die. Please tell me there are others that feel this way.
    Which role do you prefer: traitor, innocent, or detective?
    Detective.

I don't take enjoyment in either... but I'd prefer to be harpooned over being stabbed.
    Justice

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

1. The people
    2. Traitor
    3. Harpooned
    4. Hai

16. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

What's your favorite aspect of this community? (weapons, active servers, friendliness, etc.) Forgiveness: I made some stupid mistakes and you guys still take me back. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Which role do you prefer traitor, innocent, or detective? Traitor. I like having something to do besides watching my back.
    Do you enjoy being stabbed or being harpooned? Harpooned. It takes more skill to be harpooned than stabbed.
    What's your favorite word in the English language? (indubitably, grotesque, omission, etc.) Absolution. It has multiple meanings, due to its inclusion of the word "absolute" and "solution".

17. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

-Many aspects, to be precise, I like this community due to the friendliness of the staff, they are always open and willing to listen, very caring. The servers are mostly active due to Serious TTT's popularity, I feel that the activity of the servers are fantastic. I have nothing to say about the weapons, since well, they are weapons and we all have our favourite weapons.

Which role do you prefer Traitor, Innocent, or Detective?

-I would prefer the role of Traitor, since killing people freely in various creative kills does not land you in trouble, especially for a person with the desire to kill like me, it's fun to just shoot people hard until they fall dead and lifeless onto the ground. Sometimes I prefer the role of Detective, as it's just great to pick up DNA off a body and humiliate a Traitor after tracking down the DNA and killing them, however, I hate having to be the prime target of the Traitors, since I would mostly likely be killed first. I do not like the role of Innocent, since it is utterly boring to be the one who is frequently suspected and just like walking around with a big prominent target on my head and a big sign on my body saying "Kill me!".

-I enjoy being harpooned, as long as my body is propelled across the map and people just look up and wonder 'What the hell was that". Stabbed, however, I find annoying, it's like making you feel stupid for not reacting just in time to kill your attacker in that 2 seconds break between the first and second stabbing.

-My favourite word in the English language is "shadow". I just love how it sounds and the way it reflects on my current life, I am just like the shadows, in real life, I sometimes help friends, they succeed while I just remain where am I, never credited by them, never noticed in broad daylight.

18. 1)kiddies with no mics
    2)detective, cause i get the D
    3)knifed is kk if it was thrown a long distance
    4)pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (googel it)

19. 4sea

4sea VIP

What's your favorite aspect of this community? (weapons, active servers, friendliness, etc.) Choose your own.
    My favorite aspect of this community will have to be pretty much the accumulation of all these points.
    The fact that you can come on here and have not just a fun game, but a fun experience aswell with kind and helpfull staff, respectfull players. Including obviously the whole game experience which is flawlessly incorporated, minimalistic on sight, yet very complex beneath. You have a great working donationsystem, good support behind it etc.
    Besides that the forums are active, teamspeak is fun to be on (even if they sometimes make my ears bleed), and the shoutbox is diverse and fun to be on. I also love how you can have serious discussions on the forums without them turning into one big flamer debate, most forums simply don't have the maturity to respect other people's opinions and beliefs.
    And when shit does hit the fan (rdmmers on servers etc) it is dealt with in an orderly fashion, and you can even report them on the forums if nobody tends to be around.
    So if I had to pick one favorite aspect of this community it'd be the 'experience'. Once you've been here, im sure you'll understand :)

I'll def have to go traitor. Might be unorigional but it is the most fun!
    It involves many skills I've seen in movies and wanted to do in real life. Sneaking up on people, shooting them in their face, hanging their bodies from the wa.... wait a second I don't want to do this irl
    :cautious:

no! what kind of sick, twisted being would enjoy being killed in a horrific way! I do so much enjoy to harpoon a detective, the joy of him seeing defy gravity for a while, and soaring through the sky like a majestic bird.

What's your favorite word in the English language? (indubitably, grotesque, omission, etc.)
    hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
    (The fear of long words :LOL: )

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

What's your favorite aspect of this community? The community itself :D
    Which role do you prefer traitor, innocent, or detective? Innocent :p
    Do you enjoy being stabbed or being harpooned? Depends on where but yes.
    What's your favorite word in the English language? Philosophy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.