Rejected Nuclear Power V3

Discussion in 'Maps' started by AnarkisT, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Yes, this has been suggested before, but I am re-suggesting it for one reason and one reason only
    Holy fucking shit this is the coolest motherfucking map you have ever seen in your goddamn life, please add this fucking map right the motherfuck now.

Ok, there are actually more reasons,

-One of the biggest concerns of this map that popped up in the original thread was how big it was, and that rounds would take a long time. However, I've played on this map on another fairly large server, and rounds don't usually take longer than they do on any other maps, we've had, and have maps that are much bigger than this one.

-To solve this problem, in V3, the previous version that was suggested was V2 I believe, There is a series of teleporters that have been added, making the map easier to get around, this could potentially solve the problem of longer rounds, but I have yet to test how this effects gameplay for myself.

-This map is so detailed, and clean looking, one of the T Traps is this room where the doors close and the floor starts slowly moving out from under you, and it is the most visually impressive T trap I have ever seen

So, lets give this map at least a test-drive, its a really great map, and in my opinion, the best map I've ever played on.

Show those thumbs up so this map gets support (y)

Check it out HERE

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

@Carned and @Opalium are in charge of those sorts of things, I like the map as well, we'd have to run a custom version given that the default version has an HTTP runstring that could be used to backdoor the server in a very bad way.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

Looks like a rip off of black mesa.
    [​IMG]

4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

this is the best map ever made

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I mean, we had delay when testing this with a bunch of regulars who usually have good map navigation.
    We see people struggle to navigate our current, much smaller maps so it does worry me.

Furthermore the teleporters weren't exactly uhh helpful...

Plus there is the server backdoor issue xpro mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.