(NSFW) Drunk Dog's Censored Art Exhibit

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

i love that movie and soundtrack so that means a lot to me, not sure why you think that though... but thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Your artwork reminds me of Katsuhiro Otomo.

Larged faces, skinny, big eyes, forheads, very deep expressions.

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Drunk Dog I can see some of this stuff being used in them dark or black & white indie games.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

I'm making my own indie game using my art. Game maker studio. I've been hit up a few times by people making games to use my music, but turned them down cause their games were uncreative; boring; soulless. decided i'd make my own with my own art and music and writing instead. Looking good so far. (y)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

If you need any help, you know we're here <: Can't wait for the game!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

okay, just getting used to the stylus, finished my first project on it just now
    [​IMG]
    i'd like to dream of a world where i could show my uncensored drawn dick on here but unfortunately that's not the case yet (hmu if interested in the uncensored shit and are 18+ - edit: im just saying that to be legal, it's art, idfc how old you are come see my dick - edit 2: that's a joke don't arrest me)

stylus is gonna help a lot with the game, tho. just need a better program (although i'll probably just end up using paint for the pixel shit). trial ran out, going to buy the full version of game maker tomorrow and start on that, ye

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
  7. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

poor girls all have terrible neck muscles they cant even keep their heads up :(

just a prank I think these are really unique

8. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Going through a shit time, and distracting myself by drawing. Here's a couple more things.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
  10. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I cant rate things anymore but I really like these. the 3rd one is my favorite, reminds me of something I'd see looking up into the sky while on dmt

11. Zye

Zye VIP

With this talent you could probably create some fappable content

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Zye

Zye VIP

NOT SAYING THAT'S NOT FAPPABLE

hehe

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

sup

[​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

yeah u know life's not been easy u know life's been pretty bad u know but hey i'll have you know u know that i haven't done a drug other than prescribed medicine in a week and now it's just drinking and cigarettes and cutting back on cigarettes and not enjoying drinking too much. life's a complex blend of anxiety, stress and depression right now that fluctuates into pure joy and bliss for basically no reason, then fluctuates back as soon as i acknowledge that i'm feeling "good" a few more times than i should. nothing I do or say or feel makes any sense and I'm a very confused individual. thought it was the drugs making me feel these weird things but hey guess what turns out it's not and idk what it is. i've exhausted myself of talking about certain things over and over again, but there's really no new things. i tried to draw a lot for a while, i've tried music, but no matter how hard i try to break cycles of doing the same thing over and over again, making the same mistakes over and over again, it never works. i don't know if this is where you're supposed to accept who and what you are and live with that, as it seems impossible to not do so after so many years of realizing, trying, failing, and repeating, and recently so many months of the same thing concentrated into a daily or more kind of thing. i guess it's upsetting. you look up to certain things, people, art, music, whatever, but you can't ever be good at what you aren't, and it will never come natural no matter how hard you try to force yourself into a specific mold. for me i'm lazy, incompetent, shy, paranoid, void of any real focus or will to survive, and actually pretty stupid (even if sometimes i sound like i know things, i either really do not, or act like an idiot regardless). i have a tendency to ruin any relationship i have with anyone, but sometimes people stick around regardless and it makes me hate them and try to ruin it further. every impulse i have in life is to take a step closer to a lonely, unsatisfying death, and i'm honestly very surprised as to both how that hasn't happened yet, and how someone like me has been able to have people that genuinely love and care about them, because i'm pretty sure the dick game isn't that bomb, and for some of it it's not even existent. i mean i often am kind of modest but when i say i'm pretty sure that dick game isn't that bomb i'm genuinely pretty sure i think. if the best you can hope for is cumming at the same time as someone or having to rely on finger techniques after you've already lost all interest then you're probably not blowing anyone's world away. honestly i'm pretty damn confused because i literally just sit in bed all day, smoke, and drink and do drugs and do nothing actually productive or good for me. i lack very basic human understanding and empathy, i don't pay attention to things going on around me, i only really talk about myself because it's all i actually know, anything that i think of as something that separates me from the norm (be it art, music, writing, w/e), is all just things that were good when i was 16 and had a bright looking future, but is now only the corpse of my 16 year old self that i drag through life and show off wherever i go for gratification. i mean i really have not gotten any better with age. and i guess i've had the issue of loving something for what it was when it was 15/16, and being with it mainly for that image of innocence and promise, but i have a difficult time believing that such a strange road could go both ways when one of you is just rolling a flat tired up a hill and the other is cruisin' around in a porsche. <---- that's also just what i'd like to believe to separate myself from my emotions but i know that the part of me i'm trying to kill daily through some strange substance abuse-fueled, masochistic, forced psychosis had a more bright, innocent, and logical (loving) reason for god knows what, 4 years of whatever the hell. there's certainly a lot of shit that i've fixed that i wish i could have fixed before they happened but more importantly before everything else ended. for a while i thought i only had little regrets planted in the past 3 months, but it's starting to become more and more clear to me that the problem(s) is(are) from a lot longer back, and that any self-understanding i thought i had as a person among persons has been swelling more and more with shit come each day. IT'S UNFORTUNATE. then again i don't know if any of that is true. i'd like to think everything i say is about 50/50. give me a solid chance to either commit or run away. which works well now, but i've already committed 100% to all this art/music/writing shit from years ago that if i stop now i'll lose any attractive/interesting values that i have. but i really have given up on just about everything. i would even get over-worked and stressed out if i was to just lay here in my king sized bed with my eyes closed while some cute brunette sucks my dick expecting nothing in return. see there's some problems going on and i can't seem clerly to identify the culprit. my unhealthy delusions of what life is/was have been broken, and every day i'm picking up shards of it and holding onto it and walking around with it as if it's myself but it's just cutting me. we all need a custom lens to view life through or else life is horrifying. it's too much to comprehend and deal with and so you need to sell yourself off to yourself with the parts of it you want or don't have the control to forget about. that makes up your ego but no matter what it's always just going to be an ignorant perspective of some shit. doesn't really matter if one person sees it as red and the other as blue, it's shit regardless and, "what is shit", is just a question with an answer made by some other people with their own view of that shit. there's really no escape from it, we've been poisoned, ya? but i mean i don't mind it, i'm the romantic type. i'll keep sipping that poison until it kills me while trying to live staring in through that lens into blissful dreams of green and pink and nightmares of red and real. because i guess there's too much love or narcissism in this skin embroidered alcohol to let go of myself even though i'm the one i hate and want to let go of the most.

and that's the problem, ya? cause it's all a contradiction. there's no flat landing and after every cliff there's a steep hill waiting leading to another cliff. see i tried for a while i did, i thought and thought and tried to imagine, i drew and erased, i wrote and crossed out, i payed a man a cigarette to punch me in the eye and he pretty much just slapped me in the jaw. no matter what you're (fucking, *I'm) going to continuously run into the same mistakes repeatedly as if i've been sucked into some cyclical stream, no matter how hard i try nothing ever comes from anything, but that's probably because i'm lazy.

Anyways, here's this drawing that I tried for a long time to do something to the background with (wanted a full, good, picture, not just the same bullshit). and by long time i mean about a month of disappointment. that's kind of what this is about i guess.

[​IMG]

p.s. if there's a bunch of spelling mistakes or nonsense or shit just i mean you shouldn't have even read it in the first place i just wanted to do something for some reason and will probably delete it all next time i think about it (i mean really think about it, like tomorrow afternoon kind of think about it).

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

this would be an awesome tombstone inscription

i really appreciate the little glimpses i sometimes get into your head, i can relate to a lot of what you're saying which im probably gonna realize is not a good thing for me at all but hey it beats that feeling of being completely alone

p.s. i like ur art we should talk more, i miss you dad

• Like Like x 3
  16. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

it's art and fuck you if you think it isn't you have no fucking right
    Edit by Administrator: Edited out disturbing content.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2016
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  17. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Drunk Dog, Today at 7:56 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Today at 8:59 PM

what a bunch of assholes amirite?

but anyways that was a lovely song, kinda hard to hear with it being in the background but yea its lit

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Well there's goes my lunch

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

• Inappropriate Behavior
    your own fucking fault for clicking the thread with "NSFW", and the spoiler with "NSFW". Learn to have some fucking taste you tasteless trash motherfucker, just because something makes you feel sick doesn't mean it has no value you fucking cunt

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1