NoX's Introduction...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wendy, May 16, 2017.

?

Dogs or Cats ?

1. Dogs

57.9%
  2. Cats

42.1%
  1. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Hello,
    my name is Dylan i live in Malta.
    I am 17 year's old, Straight and Male. (saying this because people think i'm female,12 year's old or trans)

My hobbies are pretty simple and stuff that a enjoy daily are:
    Gaming, Drawing, Gym, Music and watching anime.

I've been playing on the SGM server for almost a year (24th August 2016)
    you will see me around any server Eu,Eu2,West,West2,East and Us,
    i just created a
    forums account not long ago.

I reguarly play
    TTT but sometimes i end up quiting because i either get bored of it, play something else or need to focus at school exams.

I've met wonderful people along this year some left, some are still here and i seriously would like to thank anyone that take patience with my childish behavior.
    When i am being toxic i'm usually joking around but i oftenly have bad moods so i'm deeply sorry if i have ever insulted you in any way when i was pissed.

If i have insulted or annoyed you in the future in any way please inform me i will not be insulted.
    Hope to meet and play with all of you in the near future.

Thanks from me:

I would like to thank Kitty❀ http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeyKitty/ for the boxxy spray/signature.

@TheDoctor094 > Great friend, patient with me,One of the best mods, supportive, kind and always there for a friend. :3

@That One White Guy > Great friend, Women charmer, funny, sugar daddy, Sexy Af, Talented and always gives his all. :>

@Rhienor > Great friend, Funny, 1 Year friend, Women charmer, Calm, Patient, Star_Lord and very sexy.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Normie > Good friend, Kind, Sugar Daddy, funny, fun and very enjoyable to play with . :D

@Acnologia > Awesome friend, Kind, 1 Year friend, Sexy voice, lovely human and we're Hentai buddies ;) kappa123

@JackThePumpkin > Awesome friend, funny, kind, 1 Year friend, patient, Buddies, Tryhards at mod and TTT <3 true.

@Xayah-nyan > Nice friend, Fun, funny, nazi, nein, one of my newest friends ;).

@dazza > Had a wonderful conversation with, also played with very kind and nice.Gratz on mod again. :)

@Super Stolica > Good friend, Funny, lovely, Chair, sexy voice and please let me sit on you :3

People i named here are people that i reguarly talked this past month since i've returned to TTT.

There are really many more people but i can't fit all of them sadly :(if i have forgotten you please comment below so i can reply to you <3

Finally, question Dogs or Cats ?

- NoX

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I've seen you a few times. Welcome!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Oh, you're the guy who asks random questions in shoutbox like "Dogs or Cats" or "Big tits or Small tits"

Also, what does "Gym" and "Music" entail? They could mean pretty much anything related to Gym or Music

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Nice to see another Maltese person on SGM, welcome to the community!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hello, fellow Maltese, nice to see you've returned, I remember you from back in December when you used to play, welcome to the community :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sleepy

Sleepy sleepy head VIP Silver

welcome to the community, not sure if I've played in-game with you :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. MythMe

MythMe VIP

who's this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Can I vote for both? But yeah, I remember you. The first thing you talked about you catfishing a person (I think). Anyways, my experience with you has been positive so far. (y)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Cats :cat:
    Your hobbies remind me of @Weebrossm. I'm not sure if he likes to draw or go to the gym, though. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your introduction, and I hope to see you more on the servers!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Welcome
    Call me if you want succi boi

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I agree with Agent can I choose both?
    Anyways welcome NoX. You know that if you need any help around the forums to just let me know!

btw screenshotting my portion

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Grillz Best Friend

Grillz Best Friend Too Edgy VIP

Obvs the doge power is way stronger :). Anyways played with you a couple times and hope you stay a while!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I want to be tagged why man why!

Hi nox, welcome to the- jk good to see you finally introducing yourself. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Welcome nox,I don't know if you remember me but we have stumbled upon each other on eu 2 a couple of times in the past year, I am more of a cat person since i own one myself. See ya whenever you visit eu2

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hi Nox, welcome to the forums, I have seen you ingame! I just want some clarification, what are you calling a dog? I chose this option to vote for, but in my opinion, if it doesnt have a 'bark', it's not a real dog, 'yaps' don't count for me!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

I'm too lazy to write in detail, stuff like that is on my steam profile description.
    Gym just plain out enjoying exercising ^-^

17. Super Stolica

Super Stolica Supporter

I kinda regret giving you the 10k now...
    Not even a mention...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

IM sowwy i forgot you xD Chair ma favorite Chair. Don't worry il add you. here we go

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Normie

Normie VIP

#SugarDaddy

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Nice to see you on the forums

i have had the pleasure of playing in game with you a couple of times, and spoke to you in SB quite a bit, nice guy hope you stay around in this community for a long time and enjoy it here

• Friendly Friendly x 1