Denied Nova King's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nova King, Mar 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nova King

Nova King New Member

Explain the case:
    Got banned for harassing Lightening. Maybe you guys should have instead looked into his admin abuse, would have been more effective for the server. As far as I'm concerned we all shit on each other so you guys pin pointing me for harassing him is bullshit. Don't pick and choose what's taken seriously and what isn't. Now that is targeted harassment towards me. Once again, if we all shit on each other and it only becomes a problem when lightening is involved, that is absolutely ridiculous. Tell me I'm wrong.​
    Related Evidence:

2. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

Tagging @RyanHymenman who gave discretion for the ban

(also this was in shoutbox ban appeals it's in ttt now)

3. Nova King

Nova King New Member

Oh my bad lol

4. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Seeing as I'm mentioned in nova's appeal, I would say that would make me directly involved in this appeal

First off, I would appreciate you learning to address me by my proper name. Its spelled L-I-G-H-T-N-I-N-G, no E's present!

Secondly, I don't think that the average person would take too kindly to being told "...we're going to make you kill yourself in real life, because you deserve it!"
    https://streamable.com/p8hx7j

In my opinion, you should've received a ban from East for that alone.

Finally, I don't want to hear any of your bullshit about any of my staff brothers and sisters deciding to "rule in my favor" because of some kind of slant. If you had even bothered an ounce to do your homework before posting this appeal, you would've noticed that I don't have a specific cyan-colored banner under my name anymore. This indicates that there is no slant when it comes to punishments by the staff. I got mine as sure as you got yours, enough said!

5. Nova King

Nova King New Member

See this is what I mean, and I am very glad your staff position got taken away. It should have happened a while ago.

6. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

First off, let’s keep this civil.

Also just responding to say ive seen this and will respond sometime tomorrow

7. Nova King

Nova King New Member

Also just pointing out that the video clip with me speaking was cut right after I called him a toxic admin and then continued with me saying my "targeted harassment". If I remember correctly i said that we are collecting all his examples of mod abuse. Don't understand why that part had to be cut out?

8. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

And I'm very glad that you got a targeted harassment ban, as it was also very long overdue.

If you didn't realize, the clip was not one of my own recordings, so I had no control of what was recorded and what wasn't.

9. RyanHymenman

A gentle reminder that this is my appeal, and unless you have any evidence pertaining to the appeal itself, i’d prefer the back and forth be very limited. As for your appeal, novah. In order for shit-talking to work, it has to be working at both ends. And if you know how lightning reacts when you talk that shit, and then continue, I’m certain that you realize exactly what you’re doing.

I’ll post what I have in here, now, and try to record the other evidence tomorrow, since I’ll be away from home for most of today

https://streamable.com/p8hx7j
    [​IMG]

10. RyanHymenman

Now to address this. This evidence was sent to me by @Pierogi, who voiced his disgust (and, quite frankly, I share it) at what you said. I don’t know what was cut before or after the clip, but by your own account, it is still irrelevant in clearing your name. Rather it further shows that you weren’t kidding, as you stated in your OP.

I went ahead with the ban after seeing you brag about bullying lightning. It is so fucked up to think that you acknowledge what you do is bullying, and then go ahead and brag about it. Before I post my evidence, I want to know, do you think what you did was right?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  11. RyanHymenman

Holy shit. I apologize that this has been open so long (I may have forgotten). I will be concluding it either tonight or tomorrow. I have to pull evidence from demos, and will do it as soon as I can.

12. RyanHymenman

While I would like to post the complete evidence, and I severely apologize for the length of time this appeal took, I will be moving forward based on the evidence I have posted above (as well as touching base on the surrounding context).

Over the course of the last 2 months of Lightning's staff tenure, I received multiple complaints that you were targeting him and made it clear your intentions were to bully him until he either resigned or "killed himself." This is evident in the video, and was witnessed by me personally, on a couple of occasions.

This behavior is not tolerated, and will not be tolerated anywhere. I warned you once after that video was sent to me, and told you that if you have any complaints about Lightning's behavior as staff, that they could be brought directly to me. You didnt do this. Instead you kept pushing and prodding him. Trying to justify your actions because of some "abuse" is disgusting and deplorable.

All of that being said, I am denying this appeal, and will not be voiding the ban. When I have full access to my computer and if I can salvage the evidence, I will post it here. Until then,
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.