Not having someone slayed

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Datagod, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Datagod

Datagod Member

So Nell killed someone with a prop and I went to shoot him then another player name bull killed me and I reported it as rdm and the admin on said it was not rdm and he didn't say a reason, the admins name was jolly irish

2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

What was the response to your report?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

In my eyes, the person prop killing if he wasn't a T should of received a slay and if you killed him for it, but the guy that killed you probably didn't see what happened before you killed him, if you killed the guy prop killing. Not an expert on this stuff as I'm only the DR mod, but I like to have some input on stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Datagod

Datagod Member

Bulls response was you didn't I'd the body he had clear view

5. Datagod

Datagod Member

Id

6. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze

Were you walking towards it to ID the body? If so he should of waited and asked why you killed him.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Datagod

Datagod Member

So the map was were you can make the diamond sword that kills someone if they touch it, Nell killed someone with the sword at the bottom of the stairs were the crafting table is I shoot him with the shotgun bull is watching everything I wasn't able to kill Nell before bull killed me

8. Datagod

Datagod Member

The name of the map was jondome

9. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

If my memory serves me right I remember that after I made the sword I warned everyone that I was going to place it outside (as a deterrent) but a dude went after it and got killed, I dont remember data trying to kill me tho and I was inno afaik, after that I placed it down and hid with Mud until we won the round. sorry Buddy

• Like Like x 1