Not a surprising goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by DarkLegion, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I'm going to miss you a lot bud, you were the only one I was able to trust after I had that major meltdown in April. I had so much fun being around you which always put a smile to my face just messing around. Some things won't be the same until you get back and its really going to suck with you being gone. Good luck and be safe my man, thank you for everything. Return safely.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Our manly locks will stay strong Brahma. For Alex.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I remember when I first joined this community and bought you gmod like a month later so you could play with me. I remember when we would just chill on league with lemonzest, Kateh, Byankuya and Corey before this. The only one out of that group we still talk to is Corey cause we could never leave him completely. Tbh we kinda left him in the dust and I feel bad for that. The point I'm trying to make here is no matter how many friends we've made along the way, we'll always have each other's backs. I wouldn't have stuck around as long as I did if you weren't around with me. Stay safe out there, beware of bears mate.

Your best friend,
    Zeke

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Great guy, great Moderator, great friend. Never change and stay the same man. Hope to see you good and well after everything.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Well RIP. It is sad that you left. It was nice being able to moderators together as you were a great one for sure. Take care and good luck with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Come back I miss you already

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

My offer to kidnap you away from the place still stands.. <3 Ill miss you bb

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

50 days without internet? Oh boy. I wouldn't survive.

I hope you survive.

GOODBYE DARKELGION YOU WERE A PRETTY GOOD MOD AND I WILL MISS YOU AHHHHHH
    :blackalien:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I didn't know you very well, but I did play with you a few times. Come back soon and take care!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Come back soon! Still going to attempt to phase you with snapchat.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

It sucks that your no longer going to be here for a while, and without internet too. I won't be able to bombard you with my snaps. I hope you can make some friends there and they will make it easier to be there. You have been there for me time and time again, and it means so much to me. Thank you Alex, your a great guy, best of luck out there.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I thought you were going to be here forever. I remember when I was a trial/mod and you would be helping me every single day with all of the questions I had. I would spam you left and right until you answered. Because of you, I am still staff here for SGM. When you come back, please surprise me :). I'm going to miss you a lot. 50 days is a long time.... I'LL MISS YOU :(.
    Your old cringe kid
    -NoHacks

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I could go on with a sob story about how you are my favorite person in the community but that would be too long and you know how lazy I am. I am gonna miss you my friend do come back a better man but the same DumbLegion we all know and love :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. You have got to be kidding me.... Bring me a souvenir!

• Friendly Friendly x 1