Approved norbanationals's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by norbanationals, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Volume 1
    Your Steam ID:
    norbanationals
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Every-time I Killed another player was because I was damaged by other players or they committed traitorous acts.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Please check game logs.​

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Raven banned you for Mass RDM 4+. He'll respond shortly.

3. Legal
    • Pushing people around with a non-explosive prop not near ledges or somewhere else they can take damage( T-Traps, mousetraps, fire)
    • Trapping people in corners with props.
    Traitorous
    • Throwing props at a high velocity in the general direction of players.
    • Pushing people around/getting close to players while carrying explosive props.
    • Pushing players close to ledges or near anywhere they can take damage.
    • Pushing players off ledges to a point where they take fall damage.
    • Killing/damaging players with props.
    • Placing props at the bottom of ladders/portals, such as those on community pool and 67th way.
    RDM
    • The last 3 points of the "Traitorous" section are considered RDM and are slayable if you are an innocent player doing those actions. (Unless of course the actions are towards a player who you have sufficient proof of being a Traitor.)
    Special Cases
    Explosive props; whilst carrying explosive props/barrels toward a player is traitorous, there are special circumstances that come into play if punishment is needed for a player that shoots the barrel. Those punishments are as follows:
    • Slaying the Shooter: If the shooter and the carrier are both innocent and the shooter intentionally shoots the barrel and not the carrier, causing the barrel to explode and do damage to any player other than the carrier, then it is RDM.
    • Slaying the Carrier: If the shooter and the carrier are both innocent and the shooter accidentally shoots the barrel in crossfire, while attempting to kill the carrier, doing damage to any player other than the carrier then it is RDM.

4. The players either - shot at me, when i was pushing them with a prop or committed another traitorous act

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Please be patient as @Raven finds a time convenient for him to reply.

6. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

7. Koba

Also I checked shot logs and none of the logs contained any evidence of t-baiting

8. 1st image: He shot at me when he was being blocked by a barrel. -Traitorous
    2nd image: Player failed to ID body of StrawberryMilk, after following player I shot at him for traitorous acts. -Traitorous
    3rd image: I pushed him with my crowbar, then the player ran into the elevator that was coming down. -Traitorous
    4th Image: Hardyhar pushed me with a prop near an edge -Traitorous

9. Sorry, 4th was damaging me with his crowbar and then i retaliated.. what wasn't shown were the damage logs when I killed Hardyhar, for pushing me on top of train.

10. After further review, It looks like the game lagged on the 4th image somehow. So I really have nothing to stand on for that, but my side.

11. Koba

1st Image: I will look into it
    2nd image: I doubt that you followed him for 20 seconds without shooting him.
    3rd: You pushed him under the elevator and killed him: rdm
    4th: You have no defense

12. Koba

Ok so here is what I got:
    Image 1: Yes he did shoot you sorry bout dat
    Image 2: If you can tell me that you followed him for a certain time span it wont be rdm but can you tell me when you saw him walk past the unid?
    Image 3: You pushed him into the elevator which is rdm
    Image 4: Again you have no defense

13. I don't have an exact time but it was awhile, and he kept getting out of view, I was going for a headshot.

14. Image 4 I really have nothing

15. Also .. I think you gave away the "time" question :p 2nd image: I doubt that you followed him for 20 seconds without shooting him.

16. Koba

Ya sorry lol. I was just curious when you saw him walk past the unid. Also this:[​IMG]

17. If I remember correct he pulled out his Harpoon

18. Koba

Add me on steam so we can talk business

19. Koba

20. Koba

Your appeal has been APPROVED and voided on your adminstats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.