Nope Trash is corrupt.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Switchey, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

Name of Staff/Player: Nope Trash

Server: West 1

Time of Occurrence: 5:00 Pm (PST)

Reason For Report: 1. Hes condescending and doesn't know the rules of the server. 2. He was traitor baiting by saying "im a terrorist" then when someone killed him he slayed me. Like what? 3. He doesnt follow up on reports unless and admin is on. Hes a 2 faced corrupt mod.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: Heard it with my own ears.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I said I was a terrorist. That's not a traitor. Everybody on TTT is a terrorist. I slayed you because you called a kos on me saying that. I also don't act different with or without staff higher up than me. And I deal with the reports that come in all the time, I don't ignore any of them.

3. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

My left nut would be a better and more honest mod than you your twisting your words and abusing your power.

4. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Honest? So then why did you say that I said "I'm a terrorist"? If I'm twisting my words then you're twisting my words too.

5. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

We're all terrorists.

There are Detective terrorists, Innocent terrorists, and traitor terrorists.

Report is invalid so far.

Please provide proof on the *false* slay and doesn't follow up on reports.

6. Shades

Shades VIP

Saying "I'm a Terrorist." is allowed. He didn't say "I'm a Traitor." which is Not allowed.

Saying "I'm a Traitor." is a go-ahead and kill them.

In which case, I don't think he should've been saying that, but it is allowed. You were just looking for a reason to kill someone.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Could you please post evidence of any of the mentioned situations? Nope Trash was completely fine by calling himself a terrorist; it's not traitor baiting. If you read our server rules, we only have one thing that is considered traitor baiting.

Sure, if someone says they are a traitor or calls a KOS on themselves, you can kill them for it; obviously that wasn't what happened.

Like I asked before, please provide evidence of the other situations; if you have no evidence other than that which you have provided, the report will be deemed invalid.

8. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Nope Trash has been found not guilty for the charges of abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.