No More Dinos on the Staff Team

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Aria, Oct 28, 2019.

1. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

I AM NOW

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

For the past few weeks at times you were hostile towards me and always liked to start arguments when something didn’t go your way, but it was the same the other way around too. I never got too bothered by hostility towards me so it's all good, good luck with your life ahead cya buckaroo.

b4 u losers rate this, already spoke to her otherwise

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Smh toxic anyways have fun aria!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Sucks to see it happen, you were an amazing mod. DMs are always open if you need someone to talk too

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Take care Aria, it's been a hella lot of fun playing golf with your friends, scribbl and other games together in a discord call and it was fun staffing with you while it lasted. Stay cool, don't be a stranger :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

It’s sad to see you go. You’ve been a great friend, but that won’t change ;)
    Thanks for always listening when I need to vent, I’ll always try to do the same.

You put a lot of hours and dedication into the staff team even when things were hard for you, and that’s truly commendable. Thanks for all your hard work. F

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Jack$on

Jack$on well damn jackie i can't control the weather VIP Bronze

Hate to see you go. Big fucking Dino, man. Hope to see you around in the future. You've been a great friend over the years and though you may not think it. I still cannot believe the first time I met you. I asked you if a spray was okay to use, and you said yes it was fine to use. After a day or two I get a msg on the server saying "your spray has been removed by a staff member" Think it was like Panda with a gun or something like that who removed it. They sent me a pm saying "hey please dont use that spray again, I really don't wanna ban you." I was like holy shit man, Ima get banned for a spray that a couple staff members and even an admin said were fine. Now, I'm not saying you did a bad thing or anything I'm just saying it was a funny and very first memory I had with you.

I have so many more great memories, but I would definitely run out of characters. That just means theirs so much fucking good memories, and it just makes me sad to see you go. You're a good person and dont let anyone tell you differently. See you later big DINO.

@Aria Never gonna be a Dino like you again.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. thog

thog VIP

kool aid man be like oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you know where to find me if ya need something :ninja:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. All it takes is one person to not like the spray to get banned.

Fuk u agent a :grumpy:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Grumble

Grumble VIP

bibbidi bobbidi you're still my property

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

I love you too <3

I already knew you didn't wanna be staff so now u aint gotta worry bout bein onna server.

Pick yourself up and never let any nigga put you down

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

you never slayed me when i rdm'd you.
    that was pretty cool

(also take care you were cool :))

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

I just saw this :( thank you for being so nice to me! Even though we didn’t talk a bunch, you were still always super nice to me and a very good influence on me while I was a t mod! Thank you and good luck with whatever comes next :)

btw I got golf so let’s play sometime

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. dinos dinos dinos dinos

good luck aria!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Cool mom that didn’t let me drink apple juice

• Funny Funny x 1