No Models on first round of new map

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by Collinmrcc, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Sooo I noticed that on the first rounds of maps players who have a model equipped do not spawn in with this model, but with the default model. I've seen players who DO spawn in with their model, but for the majority, this doesn't happen.

I don't know if this has been discussed previously, if it has ignore me.

• Like Like x 2
  2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Perhaps you just need to slow it down to 0.25x and look at the edges to recognize where the cause of the issues may be coming from.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rick

Rick Running Out of Time VIP

This isn't just an issue with models. According to user @Janppa and some other random stories I've collected recently, some of the perks themselves also don't take on round 1, like instant knife, as my good buddy embarrassingly got killed for trying to stab someone to death and failing because his perk wasn't active. ;'D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Janppa

Janppa VIP

Also death station heal doesn't work and points don't load during this first round when this happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

The best way to fix these store problems is to enable and disable them for now. Just like push-meter with the props. Disable then Enable should fix it.

6. Collinmrcc

Collinmrcc Brother of MegatroN [Apollo] VIP

Yes, I can attest to the previous statements. When you do not spawn in with a model, often times your perks do not work as well.

7. PixeL

PixeL Adveloperator Admin Developer VIP Silver

The reason that this happens, at least to my understanding, is that the database doesn't look quick enough to query and get all of the players data. Therefore, some players get it because it loaded it in time while others don't. This would also be why certain perks don't work and such, since they don't load.