Denied nilz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nikki, Jan 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    nilz
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    T baiting is not against the rules, and the videos that have been shown to me are not proof of excessive T baiting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

these are the videos that warranted my 2 week global ban, I disagree and I want it to be public record that you can get banned for 2 weeks with weak '' evidence '' like this.​

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello nilz,

I want address something that isn't shown; your adminstats. Excessive t baiting tends to lead to things like karma bans and mass rdm bans; too things that you have quote a few over over the last few months.

In 2018 alone, you managed to earn yourself 23 Karma Bans, 4 harassment bans, a loopholing ban, and 3 mass rdm bans that were in the last week of the year.

This was all coming off the end of a Toxic Gameplay ban that was 4 weeks in length.

This ban is less severe than that, because I wanted to exercise some discretion and give you a two week global break. You're right, t-baiting isn't against the rules. However, t-baiting should have some objective behind it. Baiting people at the start of nearly every round usually only consistently results in RDM chains and loss of karma for other players.

I know you like to have fun, but you're doing it at the expense of the rest of the server population and that's not something we tolerate. You would think you'd be aware of that with a history of bans for toxicity.

With all of that being said, I'm denying this appeal. Please serve out your 2 weeks and consider changing your playstyle if you want to spend more time on the servers.

-MT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.