Denied NightFox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NightFox, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightFox

NightFox New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NightFox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28338425
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    In my case, I've been banned for hacking for 4 weeks by Luna. You know, I was just playing and having fun when the time came when i became a Traitor. I killed multiple people till I was killed. One round later out of no where It kicked me and boom instant ban. I have no idea why I was banned for hacking.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    In my eyes, i'm completely innocent. Why? Because I was not hacking and I wasn't even doing anything wrong. Even though I have a VAC ban on my account, doesn't mean it was me who cheated. (Check my account desc. for more info on the VAC ban.) If you accuse me of cheating, what evidence to do you have? And what makes you think that I was cheating? I'm just saying, I didn't cheat and I think this ban was completely unwarranted and without warning. Please give me a second chance to redeem myself for "hacking".

Best Regards,
    NightFox​

2. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Seems you've been banned by @luna♥ for your first offense of hacking. Give them some time to respond with evidence.

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I was told you were hacking, and then given this video:

Please don't hack on our servers. Your ban is local, but if you're caught hacking on our other servers, the punishment will be much worse.

DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.