Night Staff Discussion.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Predated, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Predated

Predated VIP

I wanted to raise this concern as a long standing member of the community who either plays at night or early in the morning. Feel free to discuss or debate it in the bottom.

I have seen very little staff on night for hours on end, and I get it. We have EU staff and staff members who have jobs. I totally get it. But the times staff are on, when the server (Vanilla) is an absolute shitshow of spamming, I see multiple staff members, on discord or steam or the forums, actively on shoutbox. I get you all have lives, but I need a staff team who is on at nights, or someone. I can report them as well, but at the time, I don't want to leave the server and end my fun for the night, due to some kid rdming people or some guy spamming chat.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

I don't plan on being part of the discussion*, but I wanted to point out that this thingy that Pacifist did seems to have been done to address this same problem:
    (*edit: rephrased)

3. Predated

Predated VIP

I totally agree about it, but I don't see them. I'm now on actively and I'm still like "Where are staff members at like 3am in the morning?"

4. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

3am (est) is always a wack time, bunch of eu timezones are early morning, don't think we have any/many Asia-based staff & don't think any Australians

There just isn't really anyone available around that time at the moment

5. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I try to be on during late night Saturdays around 9 pm to 2 am my time. But there aren't a whole lot of people who are normally up during this time the whole week, generally speaking anyways :/ but I totally agree with what you're saying

6. Predated

Predated VIP

Yeah, which sucks in the long run. Because we have so little night staff, it always is so hard to find a staff member to look at reports at night. But you guys do your best, so there is no complains from me.

7. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I was the best night staff ever

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  8. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Bring back the night team.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Predated

Predated VIP

This. I loved seeing whatever admin was on night and seeing four mods who had a night schedule, either working days or just having a night life. We need this back.

• Like Like x 1