Approved Nicholas Fowler's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nicholas Fowler, Apr 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas Fowler

Nicholas Fowler New Member

Explain the case:
    I was playing TTT on this server 172.106.104.11:27015 and I was disarming a C4 and grabbed it and I had armed it by accident, in which another player who was also. filing a report against me with 3 other players that were killed in the blast. He had cut the wrong wire which resulted in all 5 of us getting killed and me being karma banned. I have never intellectually killed people on a server before, and I don't want it to be on my favorite server. I didn't want that to happen. I don't mind getting a few slays just so I can come back in. Please appeal my request if you can. I know it is only for 1 hour, but I don't like playing on any other servers.
    Here is my steam Profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rekine/
    Related Evidence:
    I don't know the name of the player that did the bomb, but it was part of the appeals in the server.​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Your steam Id is STEAM_0:0:26124430
    You were banned for Mass RDM (1st Offense) by @Makuzi
    Please be patient while they gather their evidence.

Also moving thread to the right area

3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

I've seen this and will respond shortly with evidence.

4. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Hello Rekine, here are the screenshots regarding the reports on you, and the moment you armed a C4 is shown in the damagelogs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I will accept your appeal, and I will issue you slays on East. I will not void this ban, you should be more careful handling a C4 in the future.

Appeal Accepted and Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.