New way to get points

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by ayygurl_, Sep 10, 2017.

1. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

That would be cool if everytime you kill someone between the end of a round and the preround of the upcoming round, you would get 10 points.

What do you guys think?

• Like x 8
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. That would be the best and shortest free for all ever. +1

• Like Like x 1
  3. MythMe

MythMe VIP

4. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

Or..You get points when you kill innocents as a traitor and the other way round

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

I don't know about that honestly!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it for some multiple of reasons actually.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I like the idea.

+1

7. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Dislike this idea. It would actually cause RDM believe it or not, I cant remeber the ammount of reports I have recieved due to players not realising the round has started or because they pushed someone or threw a prop that then hits someone when the round starts.

-1 from me.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You know you can't kill people in the warm up phase of the current round? So people wouldn't be killing each-other in that period of time... so its a non issue? And OP was clearly talking about the section between the end of one round and the starting of the warm up phase.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I think @ayygurl_ is talking about the round end phase only.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Honestly I can see where Chris is coming from here during the warm-up round. This is a much better idea when applied to just the end of a round. Gives T's a bit more incentive to work together to stay alive for a chance at those sweet sweet end round points. +1

13. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

What chris is saying there are multiple players who do accidental rdm because they don't realize the round started and are killing during the "preround of the upcoming round". It happens a lot.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Which is completely unrelated to the thread OP, where the guy suggests that people could get extra points after they survive the round itself. Nothing in the OP suggests giving points for killing in preround which Chris is talking about so his post completely misses the suggestion.

The idea is p good in itself as long its 10 points or so as it can create fun FFA. Traitors stalling/waiting for other traitors to do the hard part is annoying already so the point gain for essentially surviving shouldnt be anything significant though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. but the OP was clearly talking about the end of round.... when preround begins you respawn and can't damage people. If you dont cop on that its preround for the entirety of preround and shoot someone at the beginning of the round then the slay is justified, just as it is anyway?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

+1

17. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

Yes that's exactly what I meant, thank you!

Do you still think it's a bad idea now that you (hopefully) understood what I originaly meant? :D

Sorry for all the troubles guys, and thank you for the support!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

new way to earn points = less afks = less mula = dying server = rip
    highwon does not approve

19. ayygurl_

ayygurl_ VIP

I don't think I understand what you are saying.

20. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

this server is run by point farmers and hamsters