New Traitor Item

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Elvis, May 26, 2020.

1. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I know youve been in this situation. You ran out of credits to buy shit from the T menu. Well what if there was a way to get more credits without doing those pesky kills on the innocents?

A T Item that gives you one (1) credit for 25 health taken in return. Can be used 2 times max, but with the downside that it can kill you if you are at or below 25 health.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I'm going to have to give this one a HARD -1 because of the obvious game-balance issues that it'd cause.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

-1, death stations exist so it's basically a no-brainer for easy credits with no downside.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I agree with this, also I think an important part of good game-play is using the credits you have strategically, so implementing a item/mechanic to get yourself more would disrupt that flow in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

Oh hell Nah :mad: -1

6. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

The only way I could see this working is if it removed 25 max health

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Elvis

So only 1 credit given?

8. Coinston

?

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Elvis

The suggestion is that you can get 2 credits for a max of 50 health. 25 health per credit. Are you suggesting it only be 1 credit instead of 2?

10. Coinston

No I meant it removes 25 health from you maximum so you couldn't heal

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

I kinda like this idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Elvis

Players would easily be able to tell who is and who isnt a T based off of how much health they get from a health station. There isnt a player here that wouldnt heal themselves to 100 HP if given the chance. If Player A for some reason stops healing and runs away and the health station still has heals to give, then I automatically know they are a traitor.

13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

-1 healthstations unless it's a permanent health removal for the round

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

If it is permanent health removed for a round, that would be a really cool idea. +1 under that condition. Deathstations still presents a reasonable exploit because you could reheal to your new (reduced) max health with those credits. So maybe vanilla only to start, if this happens?

15. Coinston

Because it removes your max HP, being at lets say 75 HP would be considered max so the game would display as healthy

16. Elvis

Oh I didn’t think of that. That’s a good idea +1 for that

17. Elvis

25% more damage is absolutely bonkers. Imagine the AK doing 80 damage for 1 shot to the head.