New T weapon, Boom Body?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Shattered, Feb 4, 2016.

?

Add the bomb bodys?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    47.6%
  3. What about the alternative?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

Just an idea for a T weapon. Basically it's a fake body, when ided it will blow up. It could add another fun way for a T to kill people. Although there is an alternative to the boom body if that isn't something you want, the alternative is called the "Identification bomb".

Boom body/ Explosive Corpse:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=359372950

2. Saviik

Saviik VIP

Sounds like a really interesting and fun T weapon. +1

3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Eh but the body is unid? So wouldn't we be able to kill every play that recognizes it as a trap since they are not identifying a body? How does this work with our unid rulings. We already have death stations. I think giving players more reasons to not ID bodies is a bad idea.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Saviik

Saviik VIP

Ehhh Silent has a really good point. -1

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Cool idea, but I'm not comfortable with this being added. If any T buddies happened upon it they would have 2 choices:
    1. "Identify" the body and risk killing other T buddies nearby
    2. Killed for not identifying the "body"
    Even though the kills would be valid if any innocent kill the T buddies not trying to identify the body, this will just cause unnecessary deaths.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Shattered

Shattered pinnacle of mediocrity VIP

There is the alternative version of it that is planted on actual corpses and it can be defused by a detective, but with the arguments everyone is bringing up I don't think it will be the best idea.

• Like Like x 1
  7. iLegit the RDMer

iLegit the RDMer New Member

Also, it could be so that if Ts ID it, it doesn't explode, but if innos ID it, it explodes.

8. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

If we can somehow implement that system than this has my +1

9. Doomblade3890

Doomblade3890 Supporter

-1 from me.

This is basically the same as the Death Station, but more OP since players would be forced to ID the trap or face KOS.
    Traps like this should not force players into them by using traitorous act rules.

10. iLegit the RDMer

iLegit the RDMer New Member

That is the fun about it. But if you don't want it to be so OP, then make it only usable once by the whole Traitor team.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

This is a good idea, and would give some use to the defuser kit.
    -1 to any form of this, Let the item be bought by multiple people so we don't have some troll ruin the use f it for the whole team. Also the idea of having t's be able to id it and then call a detective to it, would definitely be an awesome idea.

12. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

Remaining neutral, but maybe to make it easier for making sure innos aren't forced to id a trap, maybe similar to a death station, you could shoot it a few times and if it doesn't blow up then id it, if it blows up, well, then there's no body to identify.

13. Big Jack

Big Jack Member

-1 Will ruin game play as rules would have to be made where not IDing is allowed which is a big part of TTT for me.

• Agree Agree x 1