Rejected New Rule concerning Traitor Testers

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by [MZK]Lightning, Dec 30, 2019.

?

Good Suggestion?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. I don't know/No comment

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I've been getting pretty annoyed that people have been breaking Traitor Testers during the "Preparing" phase of the round.

I believe that this should fall under Toxic Gameplay/Game Throwing, because breaking the Traitor Tester during the preparing phase skews the fairness of the round, favoring the Traitors because a tool to weed them out has been removed.

Therefore, I'm asking that breaking the Traitor Tester during preparing be forbidden, and punishable as such if violations occur. (1 autoslay?)

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Honestly I think the traitor testers are a pretty easy way out. You test a group of people and then it puts major limits on the Ts. Sure it might be helpful if a traitor is delaying the round. At the end of the day it really makes no difference to me if we have a tester or not. For this to actually be a thing anyways I think the tester would have to be immune during pre round not just "off limits".

3. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Actually testers sometimes benefit traitors too. If you plant a good c4 while 5 people are testing, making the light red on minecraft b5 so a newbie can kill his own inno buddy, if people decide to test on 67th_way they can get trapped and killed by drowning or a traitor can plant a c4 while the main trap is active so that innos have no other choise, but to destroy the tester if they want to live. There are so many ways traitors can manipulate testers, which is why they are popular in ttt.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

This is a no from me. If anything T testers all together fuck up the “fairness” of the game by giving innocents with rocks for brains easy elimination to pick out who the T’s are by just mass testing. -1 just leave the game how it is.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Have you thought of just trying to enjoy the game instead of worrying so much about the rules?
    I know that rules are put in place to create balance in games like this but it feels like you want to change the game to your own personal taste more than add the rule for game-play reasons. I’m saying this because quite a handful of people like the testers to be broken for whatever reason. It’s just a tester lolol. Try and enjoy yourself dude :)

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

this aint it

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

No ty kind sir

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This is already something that can be punished for under toxic gameplay IF they are doing it excessively.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

new rule suggestion; remove this

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Just rdm them if they keep doing it

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

During pre-round? Really? How come you never slay @Neto then :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Neto

Neto VIP

you do same thing, so please dont be dumb

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jabba the Slut

Well I've never seen him, or you, do it in excess. Or at all for that matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Hongo

Hongo VIP

the problem is; how do you know who did it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Unless we have a recording with the player doing it and name confirmation, we can't do shit. Death scenes starts when the round starts, everything before is a dead zone.

16. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

ummm what? never have I seen that get enforced and I have personally broken the T tester every single time I’ve played on a map where it can be broken. so.... what’s the deal

17. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Aside from the gameplay and personal objections, Deathscenes don’t go into pre round and so we would need first or second hand evidence to do anything most of the time

18. Jabba the Slut

[​IMG]

@scuffed water

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  19. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

In the 10 months of me playing on these servers i have never seen anyone get punished for breaking the t tester before every round. Plus even then people can just have someone different break the tester every round.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

testing sucks

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.