Rejected New roles

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Largo4589, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Having played on a few servers that tried things like this.. -1. It's one of those ideas that's cool, but done so much better by other games and/or gamemodes.

3. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

If it was a separate server I'd be all up for this idea but adding this to our current servers would be mayhem also another reason I can't see this happening is because it would require another rule rework and

Oh also the phoenix is a broken role that promotes ghosting

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Might work out for a different community, but if such an update was applied to us, it would require a complete rebuilding of the ruleset.

Which is too much work to imply, something that simply just makes the gamemode more chaotic and just wont go hand in hand with our rules o.o

5. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

>Implying rule reworks aren't in the works currently

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

These are the roles in the mod that I feel should have been at least mentioned in the OP.

7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Not to the degree needed. Also seperate server +1 otherwise yeah no

8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Survivalist: -1, I don't really see the point. What would his buy menu be? A detective's? Why not just make him a detective at that point?

Jester: -1, all you do is spawn and get killed. Which, judging by the trigger happy people on the server, wouldn't take more than a minute. Practically an instant win.

Phoenix: -1, respawning has already been suggested and denied, so I don't see why an entire role dedicated to it would be necessary.

SerialKiller: -1, How long would this role even last in-game? Not very, is the answer. You have the entire server against you.

Infected: The infected can do what exactly? Do they just infect people? What then?

Overall: -1
    Separate server: -1

9. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I feel this would stray away from the common playstyle of TTT in general. It would also be more complicated for staff to look through the logs and dealing with reports determining who kills who and contemplating whether or not they played the roles correctly. If there were to be another completely different server only dedicated to these roles (which I doubt will happen) then there will most likely be a different ruleset and would be a slightly bigger learning curve for newer players considering either they’ve never played the gamemode before or haven’t played on a community where these different roles were present. Otherwise I’m not really into this, I’m more into the classical style of TTT with the three current roles. -1

10. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.