new or old m16?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DeathShot, Nov 25, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I like the change in the m16, that it is quieter, sounds like the huge, and is automatic, but I personally liked the semi auto m16 a lot better because of the damage that it did. plus the scope on the new model is absolutely obnoxious as it takes up half the screen (exaggeration of course.)

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I like the new one. I never used to use it, but now I do

3. I can't say the scope is very effective either. It's so bright it's hard to see what you're aiming at IMO

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I like the sound improvement and firerate increase. The scope should go though, iron sight similar to the acr would be better.

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I actually would like to see like a holographic or red dot sight instead

6. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I don't use the sights on anything except the snipers so I could care less about those. im more concerned with the efficiency of them. it doesn't have as much recoil as the acr (my gun of choice) but I cant inflict as much DPS at longer ranges with it

7. elitekiller150

elitekiller150 Active Member

i love the gun but the scope is hard to use....

8. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

how do you look through the sights? ive always used crosshairs

9. Sinora

Sinora VIP

To use the sights, you hit F1, and go to settings. then look for "lower gun when aiming" and then you will use the gun real sights

10. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I dont really love the new firerate update, I mean, its just not my style. And the scope looks very nice.

11. Shades

Shades VIP

Hey, if you can re-mesh Weapons we are not objecting :p

12. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

The new m16 is awesome