New Model (Possibly good Ideas)

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Electric Mind, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Now Carned as he replied to your post and you replied to his as dumb, I find an unnecessary ranking, for both of your posts really are informative messages, his showing his personal liking to my suggestions, yours show a dislike. But since me being the one to state that I do like it and he is to, for a majority vote it is 2 against 1. But of course I understand it is not our decision it is up to the mods, admin, lead-admins, and the owner to choose

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Oh right yeah conveniently don't mention he rated my post dumb too...consider it a return of rating. They mean nothing.

Also the community has to like it, not just the staff.

3. I know but carned I stated to both that you and he replied to dumb to each other's post, which I said was unnecessary. Im being neutral here. And the public/community does like it, for example, myself and bacon. I know it is only two but you are the only one that dislikes it so far. So we shall wait to see more criticism or favoring towards the suggestions.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Yeah sure, cool.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. +1 Ganondorf, because if we can't have link.....

6. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I thank you for bringing this back, I rather enjoyed reading Carned's posts.

7. Lol hey I didn't do anything I suggested a lot of things and hey hey hey sometimes the hitbox might be bad but so is the master chief at points too. But these are all in all interesting am I wrong?

8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

+1 Batgirl, Ironman, and Boba

Reasons:
    All are humanoids (if not human)
    We have Batman already so adding Batgirl just seems necessary (considering we have dark Spiderman and Chrome Robocop) (if broken, ignore)
    The "no relation to TTT" argument means nothing because what skin that we have now relates to TTT directly?
    Ironman and Boba simply because they would be a good addition. We have superheros and fictional characters already

• Agree Agree x 1