New Model (Possibly good Ideas)

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Electric Mind, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Download links and images required.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Alright thanks you.

4. When You say an image, you mean like save image to comp. and insert it in, because these links go right to the steam workshop.

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

All of these have been either

Previously suggested
    Preciously been on the server

Or
    Have horrible hitboxes
    Are poor quality
    Don't match the servers theme
    Arent humanoid (mario/toon zelda)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

wtf is with peach's shoulders?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yes but they might be good ideas. Btw, James Bond one is very good,the hitbox is fine, he is human I'm pretty sure. If they aren't humanoids is that rule? They are player models that will work, I put effort and time into searching player models that will make the server more interesting. If you have other player models that will work please let me know and insert them in. If you have great ideas please put them in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

I love night wing and batgirl! +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. ME too hence why I chose them, but my favorite of all is James Bond. I want him so badly. I would be so happy if he was a donator model because it would make people want to donate more to be him.

10. Im sorry but you are wrong there again to mention, firstly because James Bond is Humanoid and has good hit boxes and do not recall it being mentioned. But there is also batgirl, nightwing, Ganondorf, Shazzam, Deathstroke, Reptile, Raiden, and Link (yes I know link was suggested a lot though) I just went out of my time to search for a good player model

11. Carned

Batgirl is broken we tested it before.

12. Carned

James Bond looks like shit.
    Batgirl is broken
    Ganondorf will have a shit hitbox
    We already have 2 mortal kombats so no to Reptile
    Shaazam looks like shit
    We have a million and half superheroes soo no to Deathstroke
    Link has been suggested loads and highwon must not like him
    Raiden is the only one i wouldn't mind, but chances are it has a horrible hitbox.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. But james bond does not look like shit he looks like the 2000 version of him. James Brosden I think his name was. But just because there were already superheroes doesn't meant we can't add anymore. We have two Mortal Kombat Characters we can add some more cool ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Carned

The point i'm making is that we are very selective with player models and none of these a remotely interesting or unique

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I'm sorry Carned but I have not seen one suggestion you made recently that has been addd and this is not to insult you but these ideas were original (some at least), and it did take my time to download each one, search for the image of each and added a photo in the post. I appreciate your feedback but do not appreciate the negative criticism. There is constructive criticism and then there is being rude. The replies you made were rude. For example, -1 is usually for mod applications not suggestions. You can't say no your suggestion is wrong. You can state I am not fond of your suggestions and rank it as disagree or dislike, but to say -1 is like in a way me saying all your beliefs are wrong. I thank you for your feedback, but clearly some of these are interesting and unique maybe not to you but to other donators like Bacon, and more. So thank you but I still find these to be good ideas.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Carned

-1's are used on suggestions the same as +1s, and is a much better way to get my OPINION across rather than a dumb rating.

Also...stuff i suggests doesn't get added?

Example 1
    Example 2
    Example 3
    Example 4
    Example 5
    Example 6
    Example 7
    Example 8
    Example 9

But sure, disregard my OPINION on the PUBLIC forum where your suggesting something I dont want on the server.

And Bacon +1'd a broken model that we've already tested so....
    This was constructive criticism

17. Carned I understand he said +1 but I don't need the +1, plus at the moment, I know you were a Mod, you are not at the moment, so yes your opinion means a lot to me and yes it may be something you may not want, but you need to think generally on the server as a whole if they want it or not. And some of the maps of not seen be added, but I'm referring to suggested player models, carned. If you find any interesting player models please suggest them so there is more of a variety. Please do so you can teach me how to search and suggest more that are compatible with the style of the server, have ok hitboxes, and are interesting and unique.

18. Carned

I do generally think on the server, hence why i -1'd every single one of these models because they won't be added.

You suggested this a week ago and have no positive reactions, pretty sure the server doesn't want it.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Carned if you look up there are some people that actually like it. Yes it might be one, but I like it so making two. But if there is more negativity it probably wont be added and ill search for more. But please do search for some player model suggestions, because that is what I was referring to for you to suggest. Im not making this a competition and I still hope we are at least acquaintances for I didn't intend to start an argument but I was just thinking of the server to add a variety of new models so people aren't kos'd by new players who haven't read the rules.

20. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

Hey, at least I want em. I actually liked all of them, but Batgirl, Nightwing, and I forgot to mention, Reptile are my favorites. I knew you weren't going to accept iron man because of already being on the server or non humanoids. But I say +586. And Carned, it's 2 against 1. Electric and I (we like it) and you (you think it sucks)

• Dumb Dumb x 1