New model for the common M16

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by looneythehorse, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Hi, this is my first suggestion here. A couple of members from the west server (Notably Snak) told me to suggest my idea here.

So my suggestion is, we should remodel the common M16 to include a scope. When Aiming down sight on the M16, it zooms in as if its a sniper riffle. So why not remodel it with an scope attach? Its much logical with that. The TTT M16 is good weapon in my opinion. It has good damage, good accuracy, and the fire rate is not bad. Two shots in the head is enough to kill. Also its common in all places! Everyone can find it, everyone can use it and everyone can kill with it. So i hope you'll consider my suggestion.
    Although this suggestion is more of a personal preference honesty. The TTT option has the function to switch off or on Aim Down Sights, but i like to aim down sight on all guns.

Here's the steam workshop page where i found it: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=152087746&searchtext=M16

Here's the pictures i took in GMOD: http://imgur.com/a/wLzaF#0

I tested it, it works. The gun looks great, the sound it makes is great and the scope is fantastic for the common TTT player.

Thank you for reading.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

+1 I think people would actually use it if it had a scope

3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

4. elitekiller150

elitekiller150 Active Member

+1 that is probably something the m16 needs.... It would be used a lot more

5. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

+1 A scope is just want we need to see ourselves miss the headshot hitboxes up close >.< lol jk

6. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

+1 Riot pls I mean highwon pls

7. Snak

Snak Banned

8. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'll test it and add it if everything works good this weekend.

10. The Law

YES! You're the best Highwon :]

11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Well, why not use the HKSL8? I find it to have a very similar fire rate and more damage and better range. Just saying...

12. The Law

Fire rate is definitely higher on the M16 compared to the HKSL8. Just a lot more recoil on the M16, so putting the scope on it will be interesting.

13. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Ive been using the HK to test it and its a hell of a gun. I took down 2 ts one with mp7 and another with acr.

14. The Law

I don't know what it is, but I've never had that much luck with the HKSL8. I prefer my colt pistol over everything :p

15. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

HK SL8 is a luck gun. It relies on your luck in not getting shitboxed, but if you learn to use the SL8, it can be devastating. One-hit headshots combined with its rate of fire make it the fastest-firing sniper in-game, and it's just as good at long range sniping as the Barrett.

16. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

The low-powered scope is the only thing preventing it from being OP

17. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Its still amazing...

Get it? :D

18. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

*slow claps*

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

It'd be great if the scope on it was actually used. Haha.

20. Magafe

Magafe Banned

if you want to see the scope do this
    F1
    SETTINGS
    UNCHECK THE LOWER WEAPON SETTING.