New Minigame for TTT

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by change my name, Aug 7, 2017.

?

Do you think it would be a good minigame?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Maybye

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. So basically i was playing with this other guy only us in the server when i started trying to crowbar him he used the newton launcher. I realised that this could be a new minigame if it had a few balances.
    So basically 1 team the innocents have 1 hit or 2hit crowbars idk you would need to balance and the other team the traitors have newton launchers that do extra damage maybye... Like 10 damage on impact+fall damage.

Like i said. It would need alot of testing. But i think its a good idea for a new minigame :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

-0.5 what if you were on a map like life the roof where the newton launchers would obviously win.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Please stop with the decimals. Saying you half dislike it means that you are actually neutral as half of you dislikes it, while the other half likes it.

Yeah I like the idea, but I'd make it so there is one dude with a newton launcher and the rest are innocents with crowbars, then I'd just beef the one newton launcher to have insane force.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

+1
    tbh it's an idea that can be developed sooo

And with the wonders of scripting, this minigame can be made onto specific maps so

5. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

I m with the idea but maps like motel will be a problem
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ye ive thought about the whole map thing. They could have boosted damage on certain maps. Im sure it wouldnt be too hard to code but its definatley a downside of the idea. I came up with the idea on 67th way and it wasnt that bad. It would be if there were more people with crowbars however.

7. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

In the wonders of scripting you can make things map specific