New Jihad sound

Discussion in 'Jihad Sounds' started by Angelx, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Well basically, there's a stereotype that if you're Arabic, or speak Arabic, (or if you look like or speak like them), you're automatically a terrorist.

2. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

then why the heel did u post dis on suggestions :X ya shoulda post it in News or General Discussion

3. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I do enjoy the concept of the actual jihad sound, but it targets Muslims. So it is not appropriate and it is a -1.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Dunno, to notify or something.. this will be fun xD .. as for the trolls commenting... well.... deal with it.

5. Jello

Jello Banned

Why do you need to -1 this twice? Of course this is somewhat inappropriate but then you say that you enjoy the original jihad sound which is far more offensive. And anyways how can a saying that literally means "God is great!" so bad?

6. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

It was possibly why Legend of zelda didnt have music in the fire temple...

7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Well I was once again giving my opinion, not a -2. Second off, some people are religious and that is a religious figure, and maybe that can offend some people. Some people do not like those type of things in this game (or on the server.) sorry you feel that way.

8. Snak

Snak Banned

If they have a problem with a jiihad sound, I doubt there going to be playing Garrys mod in the first place, its basically a semi-hell with twisted sadistic minds..

9. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Seriously, if you have any issue with something so tame as this, you should not be playing the game. This jihad sound is less offensive than the default sound as was stated before.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  10. The fact that it says Allah hou akbar is not racist itself but it is racist that they imply all Palestinians are terrorists whom explode.

11. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I am Arabic, Not Muslim, but still Arabic (I'm Chaldean). I do not find this sound in any way offensive. The stock jihad sound is equally as bad if you want to complain. This game is called Trouble in TERRORIST Town for Pete's sake.

12. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

I'll be the one who will shout "My Muslim friend is offended after seeing this thread"

But seriously have you guys ever considered that all the jihad sound are actually pointing at Muslim? There's other religion who are terrorist too. why point the arrow at Muslim.

• Like Like x 1
  13. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

This is great it'll fit with the game mode after all

14. Sam

Sam VIP

LOL

But in all seriousness,has this been forgotten?
    +1

15. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

+1

16. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Add this please.

17. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

People who say this is racist must have something wrong with them. If thats racist, what about the default sound ? "alalalalallalalaa"

18. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.