New Fun Round Suggestion

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Ahalan, Feb 15, 2021.

?

Is this a good concept?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Needs improvement

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ahalan

Ahalan Costa este, mejor costa. VIP

I came up with a fun round called "weakest link". Most fun rounds give rewards for the "last standing" and "Most kills".

In this fun round, its basically just a Free-for-all, with respawn, which ends after 1 player gets a certain number of kills (say 15 or so). Once it ends, the player with the least kills, and the player with the least time alive are kicked from the server. The winner and the "longest lived player" get points as per usual. For fairness, the loadout would be given in the round, so all players have the same equipment.

A see a lot of people get annoyed at fun rounds, suggesting players killbind or throw the round to get back to the game, I think this fixes that problem by giving a real consequence based on the results. It might also encourage players to improve their aim and bring up the average skill of our playerbase, making actual TTT rounds more interesting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I don't think you should get kicked , just make them a spectator
    +1

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Or give them a role or temporary something that indicates they’re the weakest link for the rest of the map. That’d make for some funny banter.

but big +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Maybe instead of getting kicked they could just be killed? Kind of like bomb rush + gun game/deathmatch.

5. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

at "time" if you don't have this amount of kills you die, then next time a different kill # until a set amount?

like an elimination style FFA

• Like Like x 1
  6. capri sun

capri sun VIP

Shit, I'm down dude, maybe not a kick though like others have said +1