Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Pacifist, Aug 6, 2019.
added under the GBA section.
If you look to rule 1.2 under traitorous acts this has been altered. If a detective shoots at you with an intention to kill (determined to not be T-baiting and is actually trying to kill you), you may now kill them and not be at fault if you deal the first damage. The old rule that you could not shoot back at a detective until they damage you or if they had previously KOSed you was pretty wonky so we cleared that up.
Don't these 2 rules just contradict one another? I believe the taser still does 10 damage but I could be wrong.
1. Tasers: If a Detective tases you, you cannot kill them when you get up unless they repeatedly tase you or shoot (at) you.
3. Detectives may be killed if they damage you (irregardless if there was a kos called or not).
The fact that you cant kill detectives for tazing you plays out from the fact that you can only kill detectives in self defense. If a Detective tazes you, there is a solid 8 or so seconds on the ground (more or less its an estimate) where you are not in danger of them killing you. When you get back up, if they aren't still shooting at you then you aren't defending yourself. It is still RDM on the detectives part, but you cannot validly kill them for it.
I mean when you can tazed, literally anybody can kill you by walking over your corpse
I understand the reasoning behind such a rule but as I said, both rules contradict one another and should be reworded to correct the such.
Also isn't 3 just largly pointless to begin with? It's literally just the same as 2? :
2. You may kill a detective if they are shooting at you with an intention to kill.
The only difference is 3 enables players more freedom to kill for crossfire etc. It also decides to point out that it doesn't matter if there was a kos, which surely is irrelevant information?
You’re right, the change to 1.2 does make 1.3 unnecessary i will go ahead and remove it.
Better, but it could prove difficult for y'all to decide on every case whether the detective was t-baiting or has the intention to kill. I still think this needs to be examined further, but this is a step in the right direction. Thanks.
It should probably be reworded to "Intent to DAMAGE" and not intent to kill, since a Detective could just shoot a person to hurt them, not actually to kill them, in which case their intent wasnt to kill and the person killing them in self defence would by rule definition be RDMing.
Why is "Teleporter" under "Traitor-only" items when detectives can have em?
Technically ur right but at this point it's basically established that teleporters are traitorous and changing it would probably only cause confusion.
Yeah, we just list it as a traitorous item because it would be too confusing to determine whether they got it from a detective or from a traitor. Obviously it is toxic if you see the detective give it to someone and you still kill.
PROPS: Physical objects in the game world that can be interacted with;
furniture, map decorations, plants, rocks and more.
Ragdolls (bodies of dead players) are also considered props.
1. PROP PUSHING/BLOCKING/THROWING
1. Prop pushing, block, and throwing is allowed.
2. Considered traitorous if there's potential to cause damage.
2. CARRYING EXPLOSIVE PROPS
1. Carrying explosive props near other players is traitorous
2. Includes carrying T-trap items.
3. If an explosive prop is shot in crossfire, the carrier will be held responsible for all the damage done as a result of the prop exploding.
4. If an explosive prop is shot on purpose, the shooter will be held responsible for all the damage done as a result of the prop exploding.
1. Prop Surfing is the act of using props to gain height or vertical distance.
2. You may not prop surf to areas that make it so your player model cannot be seen from the ground.
3. You may not prop surf to unreachable areas.
4. Any area of the map that is inaccessible without using props is considered unreachable.
5. A list of notable examples can be found by clicking here.
6. Prop Surfing to unreachable areas will result in you being teleported and warned. Mid round slays may be used if you return to the area.
Lifetheroof: that whole section you highlighted is completely reachable via the ladder right next to the elevator shaft (first lifetheroof screenshot)
Albatross: top of the elevator shaft is reachable, you just wait for the elevator to begin going up while you're at the top level, then jump on it and let it continue reaching the top level
Lego: top of tester (and the arch near it) literally takes half a second to get ontop of
f i x e d