New Detective Weapon.

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Carned, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Arrow has a player model? Also, i'd rather see it be a two shot in the chest, and leg/arms 3 or a combo of 1 chest and 1 arm/leg

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Carned

Eyyy yo @Sinz you seem to be in charge of these things now sooo

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

While I do think detectives need some new equipment, I don't think a compound bow would go along with the theme of everything else. However, the 3 suggestions below look pleasing.

http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/doesnt-the-detective-need-a-pistol.7935/
    http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/detective-equipment-ammo-box.13864/
    http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/detective-pistol-colt-python-m9k.13154/

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Carned

Really know how to break a guys heart

Uhm Innocent or T wep then please

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sivad87

Sivad87 On the other hand you have other fingers. VIP

If this was used I would like to see it as a T weapon but maybe add some other things to it. Something along the lines of bleed out damage that would leave a target in a weakened state. Using this early in the round on various targets will set the victims in a panic trying to scramble and leaving your victims in a lower health state for you to polish off later. This would also be balanced by health stations and death stations as they would be more sought out and prioritized leading to more chaos.

Ive used the flare gun to this effect and you should try it out in game sometime. Snipe various people with the flare gun from a long distance away and let them burn. If they are already weak you get a slow rewarding kill as you hear them scream over their mic that they are on fire or if they live through the ordeal are in a severely weakened state that only a few bullets or a well placed sniper shot will cleanly mop up.

The only thing I don't like but could add to the challenge of using this weapon is its side profile. No other weapon looks like a bow in the users hands and I think this would be easy for someone from across the map to see and call a KOS on for having T equipment. Most other T weapons you need a really good or close look at making it harder to make out. I think this would stick out very prominently in hand like the harpoon is.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Am I allowed to bump this? I was about to suggest a bow and arrow but I found this in the search bar. (+1)

7. Carned

Eyyyyyyy

Make a mans easter and add this

8. +1 Also, the Traitors have enough items. I say it should be a Detective item.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  9. Carned

Another bump yo

10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

I don't think I've seen a year old thread get bumped successfully without digging up Smitty *faint "he was number 1!" in the distance*

I don't know if I've posted here before, as I'm on a ditty mobile atm, but this is certainly quite a fine suggestion. The combo suggestion is so good that you can say it's a bow and arrow suggestion. +1

• Like Like x 1
  11. *bump*

Also, +1

12. Le plus 1

13. Carned

This is still a thing we NEED.

14. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

+1 I would love to see new Detective equipment.

15. The bow would be so cool for a T or D weapon Please Add!
    +1

16. +1, but would work better as a T wep imo