Nerf to the Mossberg Shotgun Range

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by FoxPac ◢◤, Jan 21, 2018.

1. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

While playing on Dolls, PikaDoge was under the table where the dressers are next to the bed, I was clear over by the crack in the door, basically across the map. He shot me for 55 hp in the click of one button. To make this short, sweet, and to the point, the range needs to be nerfed on the shotgun.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Mossberg is possibly the worst shotgun we have right now. Definitely doesn't need any nerfing.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. its the worst shotgun, he got a lucky shot

4. Lord Tachanka

Lord Tachanka Member

-1 İf its get nerfed İt would be Nerfberg Thats alerady one of the Worst Shotguns

5. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Nothing can help you against RNG, sorry kid.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Unless you have evidence of it happening multiple times -1

7. -1 - This gun is my loadout weapon. I love it. even though it sucks in automatic like the shiftier db & winchster 1877, this weapon is my all time favourite.

8. Agxite

Agxite VIP

Was on the server with you.

I will admit he did kill you in 4 shots which was crazy, but I'd advise against nerfing it. The only thing I would do to it to resolve this issue is up the spread but meh.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. The fact that it's the only shotgun in the game that has a pump animation inbetween (not even the winchester rifle-shotgun has one) means you actually have to aim your shots and be calculated. He got a good shot on you, no hard feelings.

10. Every shotgun has a pump animation, but in those cases its just not animated. Mossberg has a proper pump animation, but LUA code determines the fire rate. The animations are just an illusion

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. I feel what you're saying, however the pump animation being visual means you're less likely to hold down the fire button. At least from my perspective.