Nerf Discombob

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by PeachFlanta, Jul 22, 2013.

1. PeachFlanta

PeachFlanta New Member

basically there have been numerous times someone threw a discombobulate and the throwback of the explosion threw me across the fucking map and killed me. Especially annoying on rooftops and on the tower on the minecraft map. So basically can you change the knock back effect from the discombobulate grenades?

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

That is why throwing grenades is a traitorous act. I'm not sure if we should nerf it though. Lets see if more people complain about it.

3. Cocoa Thundah

Cocoa Thundah Member

I feel the discombob has a perfect effect, it disorients and causes confusion like the name intends .

4. PeachFlanta

PeachFlanta New Member

I see what you're saying cocoa, but in my mind, "disorients and causes confusion" might mean you're flashed so you can't see as well or you can't hear things as well, (eg. gun shots) which is fine because that's what discombobulate means, but i mean, in other games, flash or stun grenades don't have a knock back effect because they're not really designed to kill

5. Cocoa Thundah

Cocoa Thundah Member

Well the knock back is sorta a needed tool for the traitors , to disperse or knock off some players.

6. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

So what your saying is destroy it, in a way?

Discombobs can't do damage and with small knock pack they WON'T KILL and that is needed otherwise we should destroy every one on the maps.

I have been killed numourus times by getting throw to the otherside of the map, and it is annoying, but I just laugh it of because it's hillerious seeing how one person can kill so many others that way.

It is annoying though once random "Innocents" throw them around randomly as they aint a "Traitor" and they have no proof to "Traitorus Acts", so maybe instead of "Nerfing" them just make them more rare to find.

7. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

If someone throws a discombob and kills you, the staff will be able to see it in the reports. Just report them using '@' and tell them it was with a discombobulator.