Nerf Ak

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Dragunova, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Galil shoots slower than Ak. Also not 100% sure about it, but i think ak deals a bit more damage, i haven't checked it out though.

2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I am a galil god, it is the weapon of my people

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Bro in all of your ttt suggestions you say "not enough time to react" like damn bro how slow is your reaction time. If you have a brain you can react and get in some damage or hit a Kos bind.

4. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

How many fucking posts exist "Nerf the AK-47" since when is TTT a competitive game????????????????????????????????????

5. If you really wanted to nerf the AK you'd make it a T-weapon on vanilla. That or you'd have it spawn on every map so EVERYONE gets it.

6. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

I say "no time to react" beacuse if the user of the ak is a smart traitor, then good luck reacting.
    2 bullets to the head kills you. 4 or so to the body if you have no body armour.
    Smart traitor will shoot at you probably from behind, in the head. Or just in the head. Combined with aks firerate and damage you WILL have no time to react.
    And thats ok. There are other guns that do this.
    The problem is that ak can do that to multiple players at the same time, ammount increasing the better postioning and aim you have.
    I want to nerf ak on vanilla beacuse its unbalanced considering other guns, its annoying to get completley destroyed in seconds even though you were going with a detective and 1 other inno. Just beacuse of 1 gun and 1 sneaky boi.

7. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

It's not. Does that mean that guns should be broken op? Would you be ok with making Huge damage 1000 per bullet, just beacuse the game isn't competetive?
    Probably not, beacuse that would just make everyone one shoot eachother. Not too fun, huh?

8. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Donators need a perk for ingame, it's a transaction, it's how the server gets funded. It's one of the perks. If it's the same as the others then it lowers the donator rank value. Again it's pay to win, but its not a game where 'skill' exists in a way

9. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Making Ak T-weapon only wouldn't nerf it, as the traitors are getting more from the weapon than innos and detectives.
    It's just a matter of information. If you start shooting first then you have the advantage. The better the gun, the bigger advantage you get. (skill also takes role in that)
    Making aks spawn for everyone would just make it so there would be more ak in the game. So you would either have to use the ak, with expection of sniper rifles of course, or have worse chances than others.
    You would still be able to win fights sometimes, players would miss, shotgun is good when you would be close range. But it would severly decrease your possiblites.
    Isn't something that i am looking for, just my opinion though.

10. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Donators don't need to have an advantage just beacuse ppl can't think of other ways to fund the server. Besides i don't want to remove the ak, just make it so it dosen't force you to use it in order to make things fair when fighting another ak player.
    If you want to monetize something, make skins for weapons, get them rank only, and profit. You could make those skins buyable whenever you want, or subscribe only so you would need to keep paying, or just put then in a higher rank.
    I know i would buy the skins for the awp if there were any avivable, and im pretty sure im not alone in that.
    If donators need weapons that are more powerful than other weapons, give them a perk that makes Huge stronger. Would be a funny meme, probably drawing in some Huge lover, that wants to main the weapon.
    You could give ranks a weapon (that would be a reskin, a weak but flavourful weapon, or just a normal weapon thats a bit diffrent, simmliar to galil or smth)

Also, skill is a big factor in TTT, the abbility to collect information, movment, game knowledge, aim, all of that matters and will increase your win rate if you get good enough in those.
    There are players that are really good, and you can see the diffrence when you watch them.

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

3* bullets to the head 5* bullets to the body. Learn the facts if you want to complain. Shotgun and sniper can counter ak, so learn how to use them. Also gotta love how you main the ak :confused:

12. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

can't you also consider the ak-47 be for the memes too? like i've played on sgm for like 1.2k hrs, i don't wanna play to win, i wanna play to mess with people.

13. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Not sure what range are you talking about, ak 2 shots to the head from close range. Of course sniper rifle can counter ak, it counters any gun that it outranges.
    As for the shotgun its depends on the skill of the players. I would say shotgun is better at really close range beacuse of its abbility to one shot, same as ak at close range, and worse than ak at any range above close.
    If you miss your first shot, or don't kill the guy, considering were talking about you attacking the guy with ak, you will most likley die before shooting another shoot if he was looking at you, you would probably have time to fire another shoot if you were behind him.
    5 bullets to the body? that would make @Dapper Cracker 's weapon info sheet false, so you can discuss that with him. It says there that it deals 25 dmg to the body which would make it 4 shot to the body.
    I don't main ak. I main awp. I only use ak when i want to see someone dead, beacuse it way easier to get a kill with it.
    Any gun can be counterd if you get thier users from surprise, but that dosen't mean that thier guns are balanced, does it?

14. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

I consider ak to be a tryhard weapon.
    It's the best weapon on the server (depends on the situation of course, but its the most versitale). For me meme weapon is a huge, cuz its hard to get a kill with it, and if you manage to get more than 1 kill with it then, thats a big achivment, beacuse most ppl won't stop moving for no reason and let you shoot them with it.
    Ak dosen't have huges problems. I don't see whats so meme about the best weapon in the server? Maybe the posts that it should be nerfed are a meme. Who knows.

I also like messing with people, but that dosen't change the point that i don't find fun, fighting vs a weapon that annoys me with its inbalance. Thats why i made this post. I hope that some of the weapon stats can be changed to make it less powerful. I would say fire rate or damage, but i've heard ideas about changing its recoil, which i don't oppose.
    I just want to see this wep balanced.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  15. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

counterpoint: buff ak

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

yea buff ak lemme 1 tap kids and have their heads explode