need a mod now!

Discussion in 'Deathrun Discussion' started by sexy_jester, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexy_jester

sexy_jester New Member

a mod needs to get on deathrun there is a guy named golden virtual reality who is breaking the ledge and crowbarring on crash bandicoot medevil plz and thx theres others two. AND NOW THERE TRYING TO SAY IM DOING IT PLEASE I NEED A MOD NOW!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

The amount of people that make a thread to request for staff these days astounds me. These forums have an online Shoutbox where you can request for staff . Someone is most likely to come to your aid soon enough .

:) Next time keep this in mind.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

first time ive seen one of these for DR staff, or im just not paying close attention

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

I'm well aware of the annoying crowbarring glitch in that map, not sure about the ledge though.

Can anyone elaborate it to me?

Solutions are being planned.

5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Omw

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Kmsbrb

7. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Can people fuckin not make these threads ;> just post in shoutbox plz. A whole thread is not needed.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Locking this thread. Please use shoutbox to notify deathrun staff that they are needed on the server.

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Jester,

Times are going to come up where there are either no staff on the server, or they can't get on.
    As other people have posted above, use the shoutbox to ask for staff. Additionally, you can try adding/asking them on steam if they're online.

Not mentioned above, but the next best option is to collect evidence and report the player. While this thread was made for TTT, it's still relevant on how to collect evidence on rule breakers. Demos and screenshots are easy and lightweight ways to obtain evidence. You can then submit a forum report here.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.