NCAA football

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Shadow™, Oct 17, 2018.

?

NCAA good or tash

1. Good

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Trash

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

What's your thoughts on college football. Who's your favorite team?

2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Tennessee...but to be honest, rooting on big plays from UK.

I'm also hugely hype about LSU.

I like my school's team, the UTM Skyhawks. (they are like 10 times worse than tennessee vols)

Also Memphis has been pretty damn strong this season. Looking forward to some hype games from them.

My opinion on college football is this - teams screw up....so like Tennessee could beat Alabama - that's not likely, but they can. Alabama is too damn good - they're solid and polished. But look at Georgia. I'll admit they never played like a number 2 team against anyone this season, but look at them now. However, I don't think Texas is better than Georgia.

Anything can happen because of the mistakes teams make in college football. It makes it thrilling to watch.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Shadow™

Nice I personally like Gators but TN not gonna lie that are bad this year yet Georgia Alabama and some others are wayyyy better then a lot of teams this season plus I hate lsu pretty sure they once deflated a ball to win in the *pre* championship

• Like Like x 1
  4. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Don't like any sport. Never saw what was fun about them.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Tennessee is actually "good" this year. If you compare them to last year with a losing steak of 8. Last week they gained their first conference win since 2016. That's 2 years. God damn shit is wack.

Butch Jones was a huge pile of rage, his plays became predictable and shit. But yes TN does suck. It is sad to think that the Memphis Tigers could be better than them.

Alabama is better - ye, so is Georgia. But it is a nice feeling to sit down and pray that the underdog wins. For example Oregon against Washington? Oregon was the underdog, and it was thrilling to watch them come out with a win. That's the joy of College Football. When it comes to Pro Football, usually it comes down to who is the best at reading plays.

6. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

7. Shadow™

Yeah I like NCAA better like pro it's like you do stoopid playes most plays that do is a hail Mary that's mostly it but in college that play other runs that's what i like but Gators are my favorite but since O live in Alabama and like their team I go for them when they are playing some one other then FL and also dolphins suck fucking ass

8. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I'm involved in professional Sports for a living, legally, I don't like how the NCAA is run at all. I love College Sports, it's a shame that the NCAA takes time to publicize a few players, and big leagues suffer due to it. I've seen a lot of grooming, if you look at Baker Mayfield, he's an awesome QB don't get me wrong - but the draft was rigged for him and the NCAA made him a flashy name. You see it in Basketball, too. If you look at a kid like Fred VanVleet out of the Wichita System, which has been basically beaten down by the NCAA, he was forced to take handouts from people and signed with some unknown agent to advance his career, went undrafted - and he was a 6moy candidate in the NBA last year. The NCAA has too much power in: the outcome of games, the success of individual players, and also the notoriety of some programs. It's an overall corrupt organization that needs to be replaced with a new college sports board - one that gives every system, every player equal opportunity instead of sticking to big name players and schools.