NBA Playoffs 2017 Prediction

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Solid Anunoby, May 8, 2017.

1. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

While I was gone, I had developed an intense interest in the sport of Basketball. The Semifinals of the NBA are occuring as of right now. It's looking like another Cavs vs Golden State Warriors Finals, but Bradley Beal and John Wall of the Washington Wizards might be able to pull something off against the cavs, and the Rockets may also have a chance to beat Golden State if they surpass the Spurs. I'm calling a Washington in 7 against Cavs in Eastern Conference and Rockets in 6 against GSW. If these two teams are to clash, I believe the Wizards of Washington will be the ones to carry away the trophies.

P.S.:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

warriors and cavs are bound to meet in the finals, No team right now can stop them. My problem with the wizards is that with little depth and depending too much on wall and beal, and that they are a very shaky. cav and warriors both have too much star power to lose to any team, warriors in 6 in the finals.

3. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

Sure the Wizards may rely too much on Wall and Beal, but I could say the same for the Cavs and the Warriors. The Cavs rely on Irving and Lebron too much, and the GSW Rely too much on Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. Every team has its major players that need to push for the rest of the team.

4. Togo ✿

the wizards have less depth compared to the cavs and the dubs

5. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

Gonna go with my hometown team the pistons

6. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I really hope FC Barcelona wins

I don't watch basketball

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Togo ✿

[​IMG]

8. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

i hope Houston and James Harden win but in all reality GSW ez win :(

9. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

That looks good for them huh? They'll end up not doing bad but not good. Somewhere in the gray area like always