Answered Nathan

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Indy226, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Who is Nathan776.45 and Nathan776.5?
    Are they the same person?
    Why is .45 a admin but not listed on TTT, but handled a report against me from TTT.

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

That's..... all the same person. They change their name because it's funny lmfao.

3. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

"Why is .45 a admin but not listed on TTT, but handled a report against me from TTT."

4. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Hello, it's me @Nathan776 .
    I go by Nathan776 on the forums and discord and in-game use the alias "Nathan776.5" or just "Nathan776".
    I used to be a TTT Moderator, thus I handled a report on you some 200-300 days or so ago now. I resigned from that position due to me having some disagreements with rule changes at that time and having a limited amount of time available due to the ill-health of some of my family members. I am currently a Deathrun Administrator - thus when you see me in-game on a TTT server I will only be shown to have my VIP rank.
    While I have the ability to grant things like discretion still, I only tend to use this to support things like Evasion bans or very clear cut situations where no other administrator is available at the time as to not overstep the role.