Nate's Death Emblem Suite

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by FBI Charizdad, Dec 13, 2017.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  1. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I like the idea.
    But restict the access for non-donator users.

That would make the staffs job a bit easier because you have to have some sort of rank to use it.
    It would make it impossible for randoms that just joined the server to make offensive emblems that the staff has to spend time finding / punishing.

You could even make it so that the higher your rank is, the more options of customization you get, similar to the pointshop.
    And I guess it would encourage some ppl to buy more expensive ranks. I know you like that, owners *winky face*

• Like Like x 4
  2. i'm afraid, owner/leadadmin didn't answer. I request lock the post. @HelixSpiral @Opalium (Yes my thread is old at 5 month ago)

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

It sometimes takes a very long time for suggestions to be accepted or rejected. Some of the suggestions that are currently being tested on the PTS date back to January/Febuary of last year.
    The process of reviewing, coming up with concepts and maybe internally testing features is very time consuming.

Have some patience. Your suggestion hasn't been rejected, so it will be reviewed by the upper administration.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Stitch

Stitch Forever the friendly blue alien koala VIP

What Teroxa said, and I like this idea. This can let people be creative and let them show off what they can make. And with this will probably come something like the sprays rule which I wouldn't mind that much as this seems like a fun thing.

5. Wild Bump appeared!

• Funny Funny x 1