Approved NamlessGamer112's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NamlessGamer112, Jan 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NamlessGamer112

NamlessGamer112 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NamlessGamer112
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:36752738
    Which Server:
    Vanilla 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on the vanilla TTT minecraft 2 server, as normal for the past few days. Someone says I like your playstyle then I got banned. No reason was provide to me being banned. I do not know why I was banned and logging into the server only says how much time i got left and not why. The ban is all 224 days long. To me this is an unfair ban because I do not know the reason why I was banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

@Voca banned you for hacking 3rd offense

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Hey I banned you for hacking 3rd offense on our servers.

Just saying I have seen this

And will reply back with the evidence when Im done staffing and after I have reviewed my evidence with others.
    It will take a while, since I was recording you for a bit over a map.

4. Voca

Hey, just posting update to this.
    The recordings have finished uploading, however they contain staff only Information, so I have to edit that out of the recordings.
    And unfortunately it is really late for me 5.20 am, which means I will be going to bed, and wont be able to edit the recording until tomorrow.
    However I did send the full recordings to my fellow Admins and Leads, for their opinion on the evidence while we wait for me to edit the recordings tomorrow ^^

Sorry for the inconvenience in the wait time.

5. NamlessGamer112

NamlessGamer112 New Member

Yea ok but Im sorry but i wasnt hacking on your server today. I jsut restarted playing on your server a few days ago and i havent been hacking. i dont know how or why i was hacking

6. Voca

Okay so after some talking back and forth with other admins about my evidence, hacks in general and you.
    We have decided that, while there is a high chance you still could have hacked, I shouldnt have banned you based off of the evidence I had.
    I jumped the gun and that I apologize for.

I will have someone unban you and void the ban.

And for those who still wish to see the evidence I used: I will finish my work at home, and after that edit the recordings, to your satisfactions.

In any case, I apologize for the inconvenience this had caused.

Appeal: Accepted
    Voided

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.