Approved n0ble's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by n0blerone, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    noble
    Your Steam ID:
    No clue
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for rdm and leave 5th.

Let me explain all of this, I was casually playing ttt (Don't know which server) and suddenly I lost my connection, I didn't have a report on me or something so I didn't rejoin. I know this will get denied anyways but I just want to try it, I want to become a better player, I waited through half of my ban and even looked for solutions for my connection problem.
    I beg you, this is my favourite ttt server and will forever be my favourite.

I will try my best to become a better player in these wonderful servers, once again i apologize for everything i have done and for all of my bans, believe me...​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I sadly don't have any evidence :(
    I just wish the ban would get accepted or just lowered...
    I beg you with all of my heart, please.​

2. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Now i guess I dont have to go into detail on what you did as ive been over this with other staff on your behalf
    and since i plan to approve this based on missing key detail there is no point
    I started my recording off (i was already on the server, prob only just joined) at round 1 - 3:30 into round
    The RDM happen at 1:52
    I don't know the exact time you left due to missing that, its not on my recording
    now weather you left as i joined and it got missed from recording or i joined just after im not sure, but the timing was pretty close

so based on lack of evidence for you leaving with a staff on, ill approve this and void the ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.