n00bl3t

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by JPNexus, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPNexus

JPNexus New Member

PUNISHMENT
    RDM
    1st time - Slay
    2nd time - Slay 2 rounds
    3rd time - Ban 24 hours

Players were trying to achieve a "world event" of some sorts where they flood the map, a man went to place C4, all players were supporting him, n00bl3t blasted him, I blasted noob. I know this is RDM and I accept that, however I accept the punishment being the 1st time RDM, which is slay. Instead, I recieved a ban, the third time offense, completely bypassing two tiers without any explanation, or questioning. I had over 1000 karma at the time of the incident.

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This should be in the Ban Appeal forum. We also have a banlist at www.seriousttt.com/bans that you can get your information from. What was your in-game name or Steam ID?

3. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

Whether this be a complaint or me or an appeal; I believe this should be rejected.

The list of punishments is there to help aid mods/admins in times when players may break rules unknowingly or on accidental slip ups.

For example; a player is playing the game properly however ends up RDMing another player. This player would possibly get a warning and then a slay.

The list of punishments isn't there as an exact measurement for players like you to come in and disobey rules on purpose only to say...well I know I RDM'd however I get a slay because it says so. This is a TTT server and TTT is what is being played and with a max player count of 36 players on at once, you cannot demand the game to be changed or to be played to your standards or how you want it to be. You cannot force players not to kill Traitors and so on. I was playing the game as it should be; and when you saw me shooting a T; you purposely killed me.

Also; why have you failed to mention what you started saying on the mic right after killing me? Please...I would love for you to tell the full truth and inform everyone of the major disrespect you had to say via mic.

Because of your actions and you purposely RDMing; you received a day ban. You cannot sit here saying because it was a first time RDM; I expect a slay.

That would be like admins/mods giving warnings and slays to players who come into the server purposely to blast 4,5,6 innocents really quick just to mass RDM and cause chaos. You expect them not to just ban the player for purposely breaking rules?

4. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Member

Talked it over with highwon.

You'll be unbanned...

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I talked with n00bl3t and informed him that moderators are bound to the guidelines of the punishment section of the Rules. Only under an admin's discretion can they go outside of that scope. You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.