Finished Mystery Shulker Box [Week One]

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AnarkisT, Feb 4, 2017.

?

What should be the Theme of next weeks mystery box?

1. Mining

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. Combat

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Alchemy

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  1. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

Hello SeriousMinecraft

So I had this idea to start doing weekly giveaways, these giveaways will be in the form of shulker boxes with random stuff in it, I try to balance it out so about half of the box is good, and half is Average gear. This week I was very general about stuff I included in the Box, but almost all of it is good loot, since its the first one.

Like I said, these will occur every week, each box will also have a different theme, that will be voted on every week via poll in this thread, I will include 3 options in every vote, The first vote will be the theme of next weeks Box, the second will be in the vote next week, and the third will be scrapped for the time being. I will also be posting the contents of every box after the winner has received their prize

I will be drawing for the Box every Saturday, as well as posting a new thread for the next week.

To enter, Simply rate this post, this helps me keep track of everyone who has entered, and if anyone has any ideas for themes for the next Box, I would love to hear them in the comments, Not a requirement to enter, but would really like some ideas on what everyone wants, who knows, your idea might be in the next vote.

Happy Hunting.

-AnarkisT

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    • Useful x 12
    • Friendly x 9
    • Creative x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  2. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Should do an end themed box.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

A grinding box. Has items like water buckets, chests, magma blocks hoppers, minecart hoppers, maybe a spawners depends.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. AnarkisT

Reminder, This will be drawn for tomorrow, last chance to enter!

5. AnarkisT

I will be drawing in 15 minutes

• Like Like x 1
  6. AnarkisT

[​IMG]
    @Fabulous Fishy wins! I will give you your box next time we are both online.

I will have a new thread up soon, next weeks theme will be Mining