Mysteries, Theories, or Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by LeBlonde James, Aug 24, 2020.

1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Also, despite my disdain for all of the other content he makes, Armored Skeptic is doing a "Conspiracy Files" series. It's genuinely fun to watch, would recommend.
    It's all fun and games, he just goes deep into theory on historical people, geography, technology. Talks about Tesla, Egypt, the Mud-flood, ancient peoples, etc. All leading up to a giant theory.
    Here's his first video, would recommend the second one "Free Energy is Real?" for more batshit fun.

Pretty fun shit. I don't like anything else he puts out, no offense, but this is really fun to watch.

2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

According to @Silent Rebel @Pacifist our 1940s government willingly let the Japanese destroy 90% of our Pacific fleet just so we could enter World War 2

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Indy226

Oh and let 9/11 happen so we could invade Iraq and other countries for the war on terror

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

yes minus the 90% of our fleet thing because we talked about that and it was a tactical loss, wasn't 90% of our fleet

6. Indy226

Um, you do realize it was too hard for us to fight the Japanese after that right? Because we lacked any ships.

7. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1